Prospecting tomorrow! super excited!! wish me luck!

kitt

Sep 1, 2012
Brookings Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been waiting for weeks to try this new spot I found while deer hunting. Theres quarts as big as basketballs! Small test prove theres gold sitting on top of the gravel, very small test what I could do while hunting.
It is also very beautiful there but also very dangerous. There are beers and cats around that area so i'll have to have some sort of protection. Luckily the hill we have to hike down isnt very far but it is very steep. Wish me luck! hopefully I can pay for gas and not get eaten by bears!

Dont worry about Bears and Lions,and are you sure you are seeing gold?Gold doesnt lie on top of anything but Clay or bed rock...not gravel

Yes I tested it to make sure. 1 test pan tested showed 4 tiny pieces that I tested with mercury in my shop. I hope to dig deep to find good paygravel. It will be hard since its very rocky with bolders

HAVE FUN!!!

There are beers and cats around that area so i'll have to have some sort of protection.

I'll take care of the beers for you. :occasion14: I'll bring my dog for the cats.:cat: Best of Luck!

Best of luck hope you hit the mother load!

Nothing!!nothing nothing! I think my service map isnt accurate. 6miles on the service map says a claim but google map says its 2.5 miles from the claim.

Last edited:
Wait! before you go, give me the GPS coordinates in case you get hurt! LOL Frank...
Good Luck!
y gold bars.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back