progressives attack 9-year-old girls rights

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
progressives attack 8-year-old girls rights

This is happening where I live. There is a line of women's/girls clothing called "GWG" (Girls With Guns). This clothing line was started right here in Red Bluff, CA. There is a 8-year-old little girl that lives in a small town a couple miles from here that is on a shooting team and involved in shooting as a sport, just like Little League and Pee Wee Football. She has been told she can't wear her "GWG" t-shirt to school because it "Promotes violence". There isn't even a pic of a gun on the shirt, just "GWG". Tell me, what is the difference between a GWG shirt and a Green Bay Packer shirt? I would guess more people/kids are injured playing football, basketball, baseball, hockey and many other sports than are hurt participating in organized shooting sports. This is cowboy country around here and every year we hold the Red Buff Roundup (rodeo) and I would bet money they would allow the girl to wear a rodeo t-shirt. Wouldn't that promote violence and cruelty to animals?? They are having a school board meeting on May 21st to discuss the matter. I would have to say that, if the girl can't wear this shirt, nobody can wear anything with a letter/letters on it or pictures depicting any sport, religion, hobby etc., etc. I'm hoping to have a huge local turnout to this meeting. Title should be 8-year-old, not 9. Can't figure out how to change it
8-Year Old Girl Told She Couldn?t Wear a ?Girls With Guns? T-Shirt | Survival

Last edited:
btw...............their school mascot is a Jaguar. Wouldn't a kitten, a flower or maybe a bunny rabbit be more appropriate??

I'm sure this would be acceptable also

Attachments

• t-shirt.jpg
    t-shirt.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 78
Sarah can wear it in public, why not this girl? Got pic off gwgclothing.com

Attachments

• gwg clothing.jpg
    gwg clothing.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 84
Could have been much worse, she could have worn this one.

Attachments

• trespass here.jpg
    trespass here.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 82
Let me take a wild guess, This is in a liberal state, liberal school system? Now I am just making a wild guess mind you......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If schools are becoming more liberal (big "if"), then why do you suppose that is? Maybe liberals are more likely to go into education? I dunno, of course, as I haven't yet read the literature on the topic.

-Ammo

I used to wear combat fatigues to school (2-3rd grade). People are way too sensitive nowadays. What a bunch of sissies our nation has become.

Because Sarah isn´t at school (altough she should really consider it) where they got different rules then they got "in public".

Bet she really would be an asset at any school, Kids should be taught to be self sufficient. Good call Taz!

Thats when my dad would buy me throwing stars knives machete etc etc.... guess what, no injuries.

Bet she really would be an asset at any school, Kids should be taught to be self sufficient. Good call Taz!

Nja, a person claiming to be "well versed in foreign affairs and policy because Alaska is so close to Russia" is not a person I think would have much to teach my children, or at least things I would like her to teach my children ;-)

Nja, a person claiming to be "well versed in foreign affairs and policy because Alaska is so close to Russia" is not a person I think would have much to teach my children, or at least things I would like her to teach my children ;-)

Ahhh You believe everything Saturday night live tells you? Maybe you should hope for a little more Sarah in your school.

You don't get it Taz. How come, for example, a kid can wear a cub scout uniform to school? It represents a group that, among other things, teaches young boys how to camp, survive in the wild, crafts, building skills as well as shooting and good citizenship. They even learn how to make their own weapons including bows and arrows and archery skills. kids are allowed to wear their favorite football teams shirt....TO SCHOOL. Isn't that "promoting violence"? She is a girl that happens to shoot very scary guns and, although it is completely legal for her to do it, some find it promoting violence. If a young boy happens to earn his "Rifle Shooting" and "Shotgun Shooting" badges can he still wear his uniform to school with those badges sewn on it? If you can honestly say"Yes" to that question and "No" to the girls t-shirt, you have a problem. I know what the problem is and there is no cure. If the scout can't wear the uniform to school with the badges, you have the same problem.

Last edited:
Taz, you need to face this little girl and tell her she needs to wear "Buy Girl Scout Cookies" t-shirts and quit scaring everybody.
Pease don't take this as a personal attack, I'm just trying to point out how ridiculous their thinking is.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back