Pocahontas Pill for the cure of All Bilious Diseases, made by C.B. Merrick, M.D

Michele Bart

Greenie
Sep 28, 2012
LaBelle, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in an old bottle that I dug up and am curious is it is collectible. It is unopened and I have looked online and can't find much about it other than what is in museums. The pictures are scans as it is small and hard for me to photograph well of close ups. What do ya'll think?
Untitled-Scanned-02.jpgUntitled-Scanned-03.jpgUntitled-Scanned-04.jpgUntitled-Scanned-05.jpgUntitled-Scanned-06.jpgUntitled-Scanned-07.jpg

Upvote 0
if it's an un-opened tin or container of pills, I'm sure it has some value simply for the fact that it's a rare antique. people collect all sorts of things and no doubt some people collect antique medicine containers or quack medicines

Back in the day the used Cocaine in a lot of things. I guess if it made you feel good it must have worked.:tongue3:
Yes, it would be collectible but not very valuable unless they used cocaine to make it.
ZDD

I'm curious, I would like to see the bottle that it was found inside of. Might say a little about the age. Cool find.

very interesting find is there a bottle inside or is it just made of cardboard?

You answered your own question. If it is pretty much found in museums, you better believe it is valuable. Very nice find.

$13.83 to ship. Wow! You should use a flat rate USPS box. Thats about $6.50 with tracking included!
Final value fees are now calculated wth the shipping included anyway so as a seller we just can win anymore!

Hope you get your price. It looks cool. I always thought [h=2]"Pocahontas was hot"[/h] Happy Hunting
TnMtns

How do I delete postings? I didn't realise this was a no-no and had listed it today. Help.

Dont worry about deleteing it for now....Normally ebay lisings are not allowed, but since your not advertising your own ebay ad, it was a charter member that posted it I am leaving it up unless a member complains...Just so members can see it..........

The printing on label seems to be in excellent condition, really groovy find! I don't know anything about value but do realize that most old paper labels or wraps deteriorated much more than this one you found in a bottle. Like others here, I'd love to see the bottle it was in! Have fun! Andi

p.s. -- WELCOME TO T-NET! THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE & YOU'LL ENJOY IT! PLEASE KEEP US POSTED WITH OTHER THINGS YOU FIND\. Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back