Pms

Re: Pm's

good morning wreck diver: Another main reason for saving all PM's is for legal protection if the need arises.

K, now, as the song goes, "why don't you do like some other men do, get out of here and get me some money too? I need an indefinite long term, no interest loan of say $ 400,000 Ca.

E----\_$$$$$$$_/

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Love rich 'GENEROUS' friends snicker

p.p.s Seriously, luck in your diving.

wreckdiver1715 said:
we are doing the rental thing just outside of Nassau at this time. However, we are looking for property for a second home over on one of the out islands.
The only caves that I am aware of are the caves on the North shore of Eleuthera Island. Very interesting history on these caves. Do a Google search for "Preacher's Cave".

Tom
When PM is back up, I will send you picture of the carvings that I am talking, see if you know anything about it.

I didn't read through this thread, but if it happens again you can access them simply by sending one through a profile off the forum. (Once sent it displays your messages)

Spooky said:
For those of you who DON'T know, "private messages" are NEVER "private"

Staff here has the ability to here read them, and they do.

Well I Consider Us Moderators Staff

And I Can tell you right Now I Do Not have the Ability
to Read others PM's. (And Don't even want to)

So Saying We "Do" is Definately Not a Correct Statement.

Spooky said:
jeff of pa said:
Spooky said:

Once again, someone has chosen to pick what they want out of what I have already stated as my view.
I am sorry, the websites I am familiar with, moderation and staff are two distinct entities.

I am not going to try anymore.

I know what I meant, and I can't win here.

I also know now to expect undue attention and harassment from the "MODERATORS" here for "rocking the boat."

I have a first hand account with this from another forum, and why I no longer post there. Not sure how this place is set up, but I guarantee it can, and does happen. I would suspect it would be most common on sites that have a lot of politics and drama, something I do not see on this site. (or at least don't involve myself in)

Iron Patch said:
Spooky said:
jeff of pa said:
Spooky said:

Once again, someone has chosen to pick what they want out of what I have already stated as my view.
I am sorry, the websites I am familiar with, moderation and staff are two distinct entities.

I also know now to expect undue attention and harassment from the "MODERATORS" here for "rocking the boat."

I have a first hand account with this from another forum, and why I no longer post there. Not sure how this place is set up, but I guarantee it can, and does happen. I would suspect it would be most common on sites that have a lot of politics and drama, something I do not see on this site. (or at least don't involve myself in)

That's what you have just done :laughing9:

shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
Spooky said:
jeff of pa said:
Spooky said:

That's what you have just done :laughing9:

Not even close to the other places! This is just an average topic by comparison.

Spooky said:
jeff of pa said:
Spooky said:

You May have Meant Different ,
Just explaining How I Took it.

See Definition 2

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/staff

& I Don't see where you come off Crying Victim
when What you wrote has nothing
to do with the original Subject

Spooky said:
Iron Patch said:
Not even close to the other places! This is just an average topic by comparison.

yeah, I think I know where you are talking about, and I agree.
::)

Yes that one, and wouldn't surprise me, but it's actually another less popular forum where it was clearly happening. I haven't posted at either spot for various reasons and have no need to because this site offers everything I want in a detecting site. (minus the PA Bros :laughing9:) I should have joined here a long time ago!

Hey Real! You know that song? I just learned it, from the carolina chocolate drops cd. Is it an old one? I really like how she sings it on this cd. Wow, someone knows that song. now i need to look up the history. :hello2:

Spooky said:

This is the only line that I take issue with you Spooky (and they do.) We do not.

Oh! and you are also wrong on two other counts...
You are not banned and the thread is not locked.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back