Pms

Re: Pm's

shaun7 said:
Is anyone else having trouble getting into their messages :icon_scratch:

Yup, can't access from the "mail" link at the top of the page. icon_urinal.gif on it.

diggummup said:
shaun7 said:

Yup, can't access from the "mail" link at the top of the page.
on it.

Oh ok, I see that now. Well at least we can still take the long way around and get to it. :tongue3:

jdsarasin8194 said:
Felinepeachy said:
diggummup said:
shaun7 said:

on it.

Oh ok, I see that now. Well at least we can still take the long way around and get to it. :tongue3:
Whats the long way?

Yeah, what's the long way :icon_scratch:

shaun7 said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
Felinepeachy said:
diggummup said:
shaun7 said:

on it.

Whats the long way?

Yeah, what's the long way :icon_scratch:
I figured it out, just go to send a pm the when you are done, it will send you to your inbox of pm's

Mighty AP said:
Yes I am.........

You're not having any problem getting them, I just never send them and say I did. don't you know when you are being ignored :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

LOL, the long way is checking your email through your ISP and then clicking the link in the email. It takes me right to my Tnet email. :tard:

Spooky said:
For those of you who DON'T know, "private messages" are NEVER "private"

Staff here has the ability to here read them, and they do.

They wouldnt dare invade our privacy like that Spooky! They have scruples & standards. Besides, I'd be in jail by now if they read my PM's. You too Spartacus. :laughing7: Maybe we'd get off with a vicious flogging....... :icon_thumleft:

texastee2007 said:
Do you recon it has been sold...and this is an indication?
I doubt it, just another technical glitch. It happens every now and then. Maybe they got hacked. Everyone else seems to be getting it!

I'm having problems with it too. Took the long way around.

been reported to administration

I Get

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

TreasureNet has not been sold. When that day comes, you will hear it from Marc first! The email is not being culled, you will be notified before anything like that ever happens. The problem is due to technical issues, and we hope to have the PM service back up and running very soon, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Only "Marc" the Owner and Administrator of TreasureNet, has the ability to look at messages in the PM accounts, and yes! this is true of just about any website that has email or Private message accounts. However, I can assure you that he does not have the time or the inclination to do so. Not to mention that Marc has the utmost respect for the privacy of each and every TNet member, and would never violate that trust.

"Staff here has the ability to here read them, and they do" - Spooky, that is one bold --deleted--ing statement you just made, and your allegation that anyone at TNet looks into private TNet PM accounts is just plain false! In my humble opinion you owe Marc an apology for such a bold false statement as that.

Tom

wreckdiver1715 said:
TreasureNet has not been sold. When that day comes, you will hear it from Marc first! The email is not being culled, you will be notified before anything like that ever happens. The problem is due to technical issues, and we hope to have the PM service back up and running very soon, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Only "Marc" the Owner and Administrator of TreasureNet, has the ability to look at messages in the PM accounts, and yes! this is true of just about any website that has email or Private message accounts. However, I can assure you that he does not have the time or the inclination to do so. Not to mention that Marc has the utmost respect for the privacy of each and every TNet member, and would never violate that trust.

"Staff here has the ability to here read them, and they do" - Spooky, that is one bold --deleted--ing statement you just made, and your allegation that anyone at TNet looks into private TNet PM accounts is just plain false! In my humble opinion you owe Marc an apology for such a bold false statement as that.

Tom
Thanks for the clarificatation and info.
I noticed the Bahamian flag and your shirt in your profile pic has "Nassau", I go to Nassau every year for a week for school vacation, just got back a week ago :icon_pirat:

You are most welcome!

I get over to the islands several times a year, and will be heading back in about 30 days for some much needed R&R. Mentally I am already there. ;D

wreckdiver1715 said:
You are most welcome!

I get over to the islands several times a year, and will be heading back in about 30 days for some much needed R&R. Mentally I am already there. ;D
do you own a house down there or timeshare? Also, I assume you've heard/been to the caves at caves beach, the carving above the cave talks of a prince in the early days but I can't find any info on it or the prince for that matter, can you help me out?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back