May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dad decided we should return to the field he had the Roman Silver. I agreed because I looked forward to not having to push through stubble again. It was perfectly flat.
Only did 2.5 hours but a fair result:

4 Scrappies
2 Livery Buttons
Lead Token
17th C Token
Primrose Leage Badge
Medieval Lead Bird Feeder
Plus a poor hammered Penny of Charles I:unhappysmiley:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 93
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 1
Crusader all I can say is that you must have one hell of a collection. I look forward on seeing your post everytime. Im hoping when my wife and I go over to England that I can find one old neat item. The time span of items in your country is unbelievable. Keep up the good work.

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan

Steve in Michigan said:
Crusader all I can say is that you must have one hell of a collection. I look forward on seeing your post everytime. Im hoping when my wife and I go over to England that I can find one old neat item. The time span of items in your country is unbelievable. Keep up the good work.

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan

What he said

Your Friend,

Steve in Michigan

I sure think I have hell of a collection but I'm not quite ready to give up yet, maybe when I die.:thumbsup:

I wish you luck when you come over. Make sure you get on ploughed land.

Last edited:
Like I say, silver and roman re always Nice!

You have good results for doing only 2.5 hours! I think you're just warming up...

You really have to wonder how on earth some of that stuff ends out there.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back