✅ SOLVED please help what is this????

jbbj

Aug 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
tc2x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I was in Harford ny md an old stone wall out in the woods and abt football field away i found this ball its not metal and dont stick to a magnet...I cleaned it up the best I could I can push a whole in it with the end of a needle...so must be lead in guessing...I'm lost any one know?

ForumRunner_20130902_225050.png

ForumRunner_20130902_225104.png

ForumRunner_20130902_225349.png

Only 25,000. I can remember starting out hunting, but if there was a bunch of us, sometime during the day it would turn into a shooting match. Man I made memories with my son during those days. Oregon won't allow us to hunt all seasons. You have to make a choice which you want to use, and then you only get to hunt with that weapon during that season. I shoot a sinew backed Indian style bow, not a long bow, but not real short either, and I've killed two black tail bucks with that one on fair chase hunts. I have stone tipped primitive arrows, but chickened out and used Port Orford cedar arrows I made but had metal broad heads. First buck I cut a major artery, second one I hit the heart dead center. Most bucks I've taken was with a round ball, but there was also a number the succumbed to a 25-35 before 1975.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back