Piece to a larger item? A pendant? Navajo?

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this pretty sterling silver...thing with a triangle design on it. It has a cylinder bar at the top and a rectangular opening at the bottom. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe a piece to a watch? A pendant? Is it Navajo? Mexican? I can't even think of the inlay. Opal? There's no silver mark on it, but it tested sterling. I was thinking of using it to make a pendant or a necklace by putting a heavy duty wire through the cylinder and making eye holes and then doing some kind of chandelier style dangle in the rectangular opening. I'd, of course like to know what the original piece was in order for me to better describe it when I go to sell the finished piece. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ^_^ 20170623_175804.jpg20170623_175811.jpg20170623_175816.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Piece of watch band inlaid in Zuni style with Mother of pearl, red coral and turquoise -

Nice find!

Upvote 0
Piece of watch band inlaid in Zuni style with Mother of pearl, red coral and turquoise -

Nice find!
Oh hell yeah! Thank you for your incredible wealth of information! Woot woot! Now, I wonder what kind of additions I should make to it to honor the beauty and craftsmanship of it

Upvote 0
I thought that's what it might be. It was my first original guess. I would love to find more of these

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back