Pet Peeve

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder to myself ??? why some members think they need to have a signature that is up to 4.5 pages long or even longer? Every comment or reply they make causes unnecessary scrolling. Am I the only one with this pet peeve?:dontknow:
Some do get long for sure.

My pet peeve is much more serious.
When folks are filming themselves metal detecting and they have muddy gloves on and they did up a coin, before they know what they have they rub the mud off the coin to see the date with their muddy gloves!!

It’s bad enough that they need gloves in the first place, but when they pour a water bottle on it and scrub further with the muddy gloves, it just makes me angry feeling. Kind of riles me up.

My pet peeve is much more serious.
When folks are filming themselves metal detecting and they have muddy gloves on and they did up a coin, before they know what they have they rub the mud off the coin to see the date with their muddy gloves!!

It’s bad enough that they need gloves in the first place, but when they pour a water bottle on it and scrub further with the muddy gloves, it just makes me angry feeling. Kind of riles me up.
The rub of it.

Some will say their find, do as you like with it.
One day they'll recover a $5+digit coin. Rub the crap out of it and it'll become a $3 digit coin.
Silvers are very sensitive to any type of a rub.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back