permission to hunt--back yards************

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here is what I use and it works. The thing that makes it work is GREED, the possibility of them making big bucks. It also shows you are capable of locating valuable items.
The 8X10 picture shows some of the items found at a local location. Frank

A1-   BARBARA'S HOUSE.jpg

But don't they want to follow you around then and not let you keep the treasures?

Last edited:
Well, Barbara not only followed me around, she dug every hit except the ax head which was 10" deep. We agreed on 50/50 before the hunt. The gold ring has a 3 ct ruby. I am getting requests from her neighbors to hunt there yards. Frank...

ruby gold ring 800.jpg

Oh okay Frankn,didn't know you and the homeowner had a deal ,cool.

How was the 50/50 split on the ring?
Ray

Actually, since it was Barbara's mothers house and her mother is in her 80's and loved the ring, We let her mother keep it. She hasn't taken it off since. I kept the ax hear and conserved it. Hay, Barbara's a fellow artist! Frank...

ax300.jpg

Good for you Frank.
I guess the feat was attaching the axe head to that block of wood!
Liquid nails I'm thinking.
Nice display.
Ray

Good for you Frank.
I guess the feat was attaching the axe head to that block of wood!
Liquid nails I'm thinking.
Nice display.
Ray

Actually I drilled a hole thru the side of the plaque and thru the AX Head. I inlayed a notch and filled it with black walnut tinted epoxy and inserted the AX Head and screwed a #8 brass plated steel deck screw into the pre drilled hole. It has held up with no problem thru several exhibitions. I do a bit of conserving work on the side. Frank...

ax300.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back