Panning buckets collected

Bigmanco

Jan 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so this coming week imma order some pans a 1/2 and 1/4 screen. With ya recommendations imma do the bb and pan it out of some sand and dirt to learn the basics

Being a very patient person(im so NOT) i want to get to panning. Im thinkin bout buying like 4 5 gallon buckets taking em and a shovel goin to a public spot here collectin a some pay dirt from the inside bank on some turns on a stream or too bring em back to the house and pannin it out.

Is it worth dealin with the snow and cold or wait till spring

Also whsts the best place to order my pans and such from

Upvote 0
Ya i think big reason gor character and ethics in kids now iv never been the best but when i was 13 i had a job. Ever since i helped with bills food such when i didnt have a job i helped my dad with what ever. I always loved the out doors and still do. I love the younger family and friends who whin about getting a job or helping the parents. Ik a few who are 18 and whin cause they gotta have a job and how say fast food is beneath them just cause mommy n daddy dont give them enough allowance. I was raised u work buy ur own stuff and help others as much as possible. I remember as a kid i shoveled snow alot. I went to a neighbor she was a teacher at school. She did not have money to pay and i said ill do it for free because her husband was gonna be late for work. I did it atleast 3-4 a week for a month to help em out besides i was makin 100 a day on the rest of the block. When they got paid around xmas one day she walked out and handed me a mug of hot chocolate like she did often and handed me a 100 bill i was shocked. 12 years old never had a acutal 100 bill. I refused as i was doin it to help my neighbor and i told her every day it was ok they couldnt pay i didnt expect it. She would not let me refuse. That summer when my bike wheel locked up and i had blood running down my face and was bout to walk 3 miles home she gave me a ride home when she passed by her husband fixed my bike while she cleaned and bandaged my face. Help someone one day they help u

Awesome story dude! ***LIKE***

Few years back I was a maintenance man for the local McDonalds and brought home many empty 5 gallon buckets. I only kept the liquid soap detergent buckets used for the automatic dish washer. Heavy duty and taller than ordinary 5 gal buckets. Reason only the soap buckets....no oil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back