Our Govt. CANT / WOULDNT do that .......

if they will use a pet creamitory for us service member remains and then dump 274 bodies ashes from "body parts shipped home to be IDed " to the dover air force mortuary only to be dumped in a garbage land fill --I put nothing past them --to so dishonor those who gave their lives for our country is criminal .

if they will use a pet creamitory for us service member remains and then dump 274 bodies ashes from "body parts shipped home to be IDed " to the dover air force mortuary only to be dumped in a garbage land fill --I put nothing past them --to so dishonor those who gave their lives for our country is criminal .
Very good point! This administration is just sickening...

How much can we take? How long must we endure? Now is the time, now is the moment!

Bevo, this is quite a story about he young marine killed in the gym on Savage right now...

I'm speechless, on the brink of tears. Did you catch the link?

I didn't catch the link. I just am at a loss for words after hearing that story.

Well, I am heading to bed. Talk to you later.

I order to claim that targeting these tea party and conservative groups was politically motivated, it has to be admitted that the groups applying for 501(c)4 TAX EXTEMPT STATUS, were in fact political organizations and illegally trying to skirt a tax law regularly defended by republicans.

You CANNOT be a TAX EXTEMPT POLITICAL ORGANIZATION

I order to claim that targeting these tea party and conservative groups was politically motivated, it has to be admitted that the groups applying for 501(c)4 TAX EXTEMPT STATUS, were in fact political organizations and illegally trying to skirt a tax law regularly defended by republicans.

You CANNOT be a TAX EXTEMPT POLITICAL ORGANIZATION

That law changed lase year.

native. they are the only ones that don't make me puke. So I guess you just made my ignore list, cause Iv'e got a weak stomach. I hope people quit quoting him when you respond cause it makes me read the post on accident.:BangHead:

And there's the difference between us - you make me laugh!!!!

McCarthyism lives in the modern era! Wow, how about that? You guys didn't know that the IRS targets people and groups? You didn't know the FBI does the same? You guys think you aren't on some list some place?

Bevo very balanced listening choices!

When agencies are caught abusing power the heads need to be brought forth on charges and if it leads to the white house the president needs to be impeached.

American people need to force our leaders to be held accountable no matter what side of the isle they are on, if you tolerate corruption you deserve corrupt leaders.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
When agencies are caught abusing power the heads need to be brought forth on charges and if it leads to the white house the president needs to be impeached.

American people need to force our leaders to be held accountable no matter what side of the isle they are on, if you tolerate corruption you deserve corrupt leaders.....

X2!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

+1 Well said!! Let the trail lead where it's gonna lead.

funny how only a lib. organization can call their lib. employees (LOW LEVEL ) Yet a person who works at a low level (Bent over a bean field) can't be called a illegal Alien:dontknow:

funny how only a lib. organization can call their lib. employees (LOW LEVEL ) Yet a person who works at a low level (Bent over a bean field) can't be called a illegal Alien:dontknow:

Good point! Just another example of the old double standard...

This is just another of the ONGOING screw-ups that the right is trying to point out to try and make Obama and his entire administration look like a bunch of inept morons that shouldn't run anything bigger than a group like taxpayer-sucking organizations like ACORN! Why can't they see how wonderful these people are?

Attachments

• sheeple.jpg
    sheeple.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 80
Is that a picture of Hillary, Feinstein and Boxer???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back