Our 3rd Inaugural GW button dig, silver & copper coins, and TRX Bullseye winner! ♥

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our 3rd Inaugural GW button dig, silver & copper coins, and TRX Bullseye winner! ♥

Hello all you beautiful people out there...
here's our latest video with us finding our third Inaugural GW button at this amazing location!! .... PLUS TRX Bullseye pinpointer winner announcement.
Thank you all and happy hunting!!♥

https://youtu.be/Xx4HxfLVLks

Dominique ♥♥♥

Congratualtions on the GW times three!

I enjoy watching your video productions on YouTube, thank you for sharing.

For the past months I've really enjoyed watching you both uncover history in your videos. Very well done :notworthy:

I can only dream of finding something as old or meaningful around where I live. . . how far do you two normally travel to your hunting sites? Just curious.

Happy hunting!

Thank you very much! We are certainly very lucky to live in such an old area.....and we love the research! We spend many hours a week coming up with locations, and each hunt seems more exciting than the one before. Thank you so much for watching, and I wish you happy hunting as well!

For the past months I've really enjoyed watching you both uncover history in your videos. Very well done :notworthy:

I can only dream of finding something as old or meaningful around where I live. . . how far do you two normally travel to your hunting sites? Just curious.

Happy hunting!

Thank you very much! Digging a GW never gets old, that's for sure :) Happy digging to you!! And stay warm!

Congratualtions on the GW times three!

I enjoy watching your video productions on YouTube, thank you for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back