Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That many days, as of the date of the posting anyway. :)

Well, with Christmas behind me, I figured
I'd better start refilling my "Christmas Club". :dontknow:

Anyway, I was just too blamed tired,(sic, lazy) to
go anywhere. So, to cure the itch, I wandered around
in my very own front yard! (NOW...*THAT*, is desperation!

Anyhoo....So, I wandered where I have sooooo many times
before, even over the broken ground where my test bed used
to be. Some pipes needed to be fixed so I had to clean
out my test garden. Planning on making another one
in the spring.

So, I'm going along and finding three wildly scattered
nickels isn't all that surprising. But....a half dollar!!!
AND....a silver one!?!? NO WAY I've missed that all this
time! NO freakin' way! THEN....I remembered! I had
COMPLETELY forgot that I HAD one in my test garden!!!
LOLOLOL!!!

I wish I had a picture of my face when I first uncovered
this!!! LOL

2017 (869).jpg

Oh...and the scout slide? I didn't find that this time.
But, if you listen closely, you'll hear Blingie snoring
away!

2017 (870).jpg

So, I'll just tip toe away and say this very quietly.

....thanks for peeking....

2015 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 12
That means I have 360 days before I have to do more gift shopping!

You got out for a little detecting and found a few things, that's all that matters! :occasion14:

Blingie has a great place to hide/sleep...:icon_thumleft:

Funny as heck! I am really not that advanced or disciplined at treasure hunting. I have never even set up a test garden to practice on. If I did I am certain I'd loose half the coins I used to set it up! Heck, I loose half the coins I bring into my house stashing them in various hiding spots where they'll be "safe".:tongue3: It's about 6 degrees here today. After nearly suffering frostbite yesterday I am not certain even a stroll across the street to my well pounded 1846 church sight is a sane consideration? I would like to see if the new Impact can spot anything my other machines could not. It may have to wait until a more balmy day say in the upper 20's or 30's? Thanks for the post. Always enjoy them.:thumbsup:

On a serious note, if you are already counting the shopping days til next Christmas, might be time to dig deeper in the test garden and find your Man Card, it may be there too. :tongue3: J/K Cool story!

Last edited:
Heck,Wadi that 40% half will bring you some cash to spend on Christmas presents next yrar.

Funny as heck! I am really not that advanced or disciplined at treasure hunting. I have never even set up a test garden to practice on. If I did I am certain I'd loose half the coins I used to set it up! Heck, I loose half the coins I bring into my house stashing them in various hiding spots where they'll be "safe".:tongue3: It's about 6 degrees here today. After nearly suffering frostbite yesterday I am not certain even a stroll across the street to my well pounded 1846 church sight is a sane consideration? I would like to see if the new Impact can spot anything my other machines could not. It may have to wait until a more balmy day say in the upper 20's or 30's? Thanks for the post. Always enjoy them.:thumbsup:

Thanks!

If you need something to pass some time, try the link in my signature. It's not much but good for filling up time when one can't get out. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back