dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I care about people's health, more than being debunked.
Take it or leave it!
Our cell phones are computers, generating multiple frequencies. They stay on. They mimic all resonating atoms. They draw connection from everywhere within reach. They become the worst drains. We drain our Chi into a terrible hole all day long.. They are the same thing as a Schumann resonance generator, they have the same terrible frequencies we should avoid. It can be easily indicared and seen/proved with dowsing rods, dowsing around your phone. You don't have to do anything!! I block my phone drain, I keep my phones on 2 inch Styrofoam..

Attachments

• 20241020_082909.jpg
    20241020_082909.jpg
    687.6 KB · Views: 6
I care about people's health, more than being debunked.
Take it or leave it!
Our cell phones are computers, generating multiple frequencies. They stay on. They mimic all resonating atoms. They draw connection from everywhere within reach. They become the worst drains. We drain our Chi into a terrible hole all day long.. They are the same thing as a Schumann resonance generator, they have the same terrible frequencies we should avoid. It can be easily indicared and seen/proved with dowsing rods, dowsing around your phone. You don't have to do anything!! I block my phone drain, I keep my phones on 2 inch Styrofoam..
Do you want the full picture?
If your sitting in a room with 20 people with phones, all 20 are draining into everybody's bad drain hole, plus some sitting in the connection lines themselves.. Now multiply that number, not a good crowd!

This is what I observe or dowse happening. Gravity doesn't like Styrofoam, it likes to avoid it as much as possible..
Gravity descending above the foam, is diverting to the sides, causing a thicker drain perimeter around the foam. It pulls the connection lines down the drain. Easily seen with simple dowsing rods..

If your sitting in a room with 20 people with phones, all 20 are draining into everybody's bad drain hole, plus some sitting in the connection lines themselves.. Now multiply that number, not a good crowd!
I have read, and also have had interactions with medical professionals that claim that this is a concern.

Here's a Marketing venue for the urban dwellers.

"Come to join us on a revitalizing forest walk"

Please note: We would like all participants to leave or turn off all of their electronic devices during this enchanting period.

This is what I observe or dowse happening. Gravity doesn't like Styrofoam, it likes to avoid it as much as possible..
Gravity descending above the foam, is diverting to the sides, causing a thicker drain perimeter around the foam. It pulls the connection lines down the drain. Easily seen with simple dowsing rods..
In construction I usually installed 4" of solid SM board under the house/shop.

In construction I usually installed 4" of solid SM board under the house/shop.
Anything above the foam doesn't help. The bad signals travel horizontal, in everything except foam so far.. If concrete or wood flooring is above the foam, it's irrelevant. No blockage!

For a better Dowsing picture. Place your cellphone on a big square of tinfoil on the floor, then dowse around the foil. The connection signals will dowse 4 times stronger. Easier to dowse! You can see the connections to your phone then..

The direction of gravitational force cannot be changed. Certainly not by a piece of Styrofoam. Gravity has no wavelength and is not intrinsically a wave, and thus cannot be refracted, diffracted, reflected, absorbed, or even attenuated.

Dowsing.jpg

The direction of gravitational force cannot be changed. Certainly not by a piece of Styrofoam. Gravity has no wavelength and is not intrinsically a wave, and thus cannot be refracted, diffracted, reflected, absorbed, or even attenuated.

View attachment 2174873
Mine is just my theory on my Dowsing results. Go find a fact Topic.

For a better Dowsing picture. Place your cellphone on a big square of tinfoil on the floor, then dowse around the foil. The connection signals will dowse 4 times stronger. Easier to dowse! You can see the connections to your phone then..
Can you provide a link, or a video on this example.

In ancient times, they made labyrinths. Circles of stone, to walk toward the middle. The reason for this is if the labrinth was made correctly, and all the stones were from the same quarry. The stones create and hold a connection to each other. As you start walking into the labrinth, you are encountered with few connections, and as you move toward the center more connection lines are crossed. You start feeling your Chi drain thru your solar plexus, when you reach the middle of the labrinth, you are in full connection with Spirit/ God. Connections have been felt for years!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241020_094456_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20241020_094456_Google.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 1

Have you tried Styrofoam shoes? Oh you must!

Great news!!! my Graphite foil came. It's the second thing I found that disrupt connection. It's light and soft like fabric. Make a pouch. We can carry our phones in that!!!

Attachments

• 20241020_101718.jpg
    20241020_101718.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241020_102943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241020_102943_Chrome.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
This is what I bought, Amazon..
It's real soft, tears easily. No tape on it, just flat graphite I guess. Not sure how to use it, it would need to be between the phone and something protecting the graphite, to not rip apart..

Attachments

• 20241020_103412.jpg
    20241020_103412.jpg
    991.9 KB · Views: 2
We would have to sew them..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241020_110132_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20241020_110132_Google.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
I have bad news! I just confirmed a bad test.
In the pic you will see, 2 signal generators, and one cell phone. One generator is set to the same strength of my cell phone connection line. The other generator is set to a worse or stronger frequency number, making a stronger connection line than the other 2.
I used my other phone, and emailed a terrible 3 digit frequency to my phone on the floor. I put in 3 digits Hz, and wrote On! Then sent!
The phone on the floor recieved the frequency e-mail, and was on!! Spam or not, that bad frequency became active. It was as strong as my worst frequency. Stronger than the phone connection itself..
I went to both phone to delete the frequency, and it thankfully shut down. Yes, a 3 digit frequency can be sent and activated. In the future always delete anything that is numbered and labeled, Hz, Khz, Mhz, ect.. our phone is connected to the quantum computer..

Attachments

• 20241020_121037.jpg
    20241020_121037.jpg
    1,018.9 KB · Views: 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back