May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another solo hunt for me on a very nice day after all the rain we have had recently. Everywhere is flooded, but this gravelly hill top is good enough to detect on without the water table interfering.
Not much today but please with the Seal & this is one of those fields that needs doing but its a one & done type. Unless I find a hotspot.

5 Scrappies
2 Lead Tokens
Small Jetton
Circa 14th C Medieval seal Matrix

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Upvote 16
Another solo hunt for me on a very nice day after all the rain we have had recently. Everywhere is flooded, but this gravelly hill top is good enough to detect on without the water table interfering.
Not much today but please with the Seal & this is one of those fields that needs doing but its a one & done type. Unless I find a hotspot.

5 Scrappies
2 Lead Tokens
Small Jetton

View attachment 2133299View attachment 2133300View attachment 2133301View attachment 2133302View attachment 2133303View attachment 2133304
Love the seal Cru'!
That would be a great addition to any curio shelf!

Well dug on the seal Matrix Cru
That dice seems to have a lot of dot indentations?

AMAZING FINDS !!!

Well dug on the seal Matrix Cru
That dice seems to have a lot of dot indentations?
I've found Roman Lead Dice before but this one doesn't work it has 2 sides with 1 dot, & other sides with strange amounts. No idea whats going on, maybe a Roman D&D dice!

5 Scrappies
2 Lead Tokens
Small Jetton

View attachment 2133299View attachment 2133300View attachment 2133301View attachment 2133302View attachment 2133303View attachment 2133304
Now I'm torn on which is better, the seal or the dice...that dice is pretty cool...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back