Old Permission - Field 1 - Day 8 - Hammered...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We decided to grid on in Field 1, it's not the best end but if we ever complete it, we can cross the field off the list.
Cru'dad got the Hammered on the first run & I got the Will III 1697 Shilling before it started to dry up. I then moved to the next Field (Dump Field) & did an hour in there. Getting a complete Tudor Clothes Fastener & a nice Medieval Lead Spindle Whorl.
Others bits were 3 scrappies, 2 Livery Buttons etc..

Cru'dad 2hrs 15mins, me 3 hours total.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Upvote 17
We decided to grid on in Field 1, it's not the best end but if we ever complete it, we can cross the field off the list.
Cru'dad got the Hammered on the first run & I got the Will III 1697 Shilling before it started to dry up. I then moved to the next Field (Dump Field) & did an hour in there. Getting a complete Tudor Clothes Fastener & a nice Medieval Lead Spindle Whorl.
Others bits were 3 scrappies, 2 Livery Buttons etc..

Cru'dad 2hrs 15mins, me 3 hours total.

View attachment 2152043View attachment 2152044View attachment 2152045View attachment 2152046View attachment 2152047View attachment 2152048
Cru',
Love the piece with the dog...and the bit with the 656 on it... I'll guess and say a pigeon carrier piece? The silver finds are great...may you have a long silver streak...

Cru',
Love the piece with the dog...and the bit with the 656 on it... I'll guess and say a pigeon carrier piece? The silver finds are great...may you have a long silver streak...
1983 Racing Pigeon Ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back