Old park finds in Saskatoon Saskatchewan!

SaskSteve

May 12, 2013
Saskatchewan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-2051383492.jpg
    image-2051383492.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 7
Hey there, that Indian Head penny sure got far North, nice find! I'm in Sask too, but waay down by the border. Good digging up there?

Nice finds.. I agree that indian head must have had quite an adventure to get that far north...

Thanks everyone. This is the oldest coin I've found to date. I've been hitting playgrounds and newer parks in my town since getting the ATP, so did some research about Saskatoon history and it paid off. I'm starting to like the wide open spaces away from the hustle and bustle. Clad be damned, it's water for jewelry and old parks for history from now on!

Here's the other side of the three items.

Attachments

• image-476146346.jpg
    image-476146346.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 79
Thanks everyone. This is the oldest coin I've found to date. I've been hitting playgrounds and newer parks in my town since getting the ATP, so did some research about Saskatoon history and it paid off. I'm starting to like the wide open spaces away from the hustle and bustle. Clad be damned, it's water for jewelry and old parks for history from now on!

Clad be damned--yes indeed! I'd rather find one Indian head penny, or one old Vicky dime in an 8 hour hunt than any amount of clad.

3 nice keepers there! :thumbsup:
...now I'm going to have Saskatoon Saskatchewan stuck in my head for the rest of the evening. :tongue3:

Dug some deeper (6"+) and this is what ce out of the ground. I NEED a good shovel now!
Old cuff link, Centerfold peeps token, and a 1906 I.H. Penny.
I found a Centerfold token today. Thanks for sharing Did you ever find out the age of the token?

Dug some deeper (6"+) and this is what ce out of the ground. I NEED a good shovel now!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

cool finds. I love my shovel, Predator Phoenix, D Handle...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back