Old Indian shoe horn or duck beak ?????????

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I IMG_0224.JPGIMG_0225.JPGIMG_0226.JPGIMG_0227.JPGIMG_0228.JPGIMG_0229.JPGIMG_0230.JPGIMG_0231.JPG have found many rocks ,and other stuff. I usually don't bother to post cause I know most rocks are just rocks. This thing is just weird . I thought I would post it before I tossed it. Opinions appreciated thanks Tommy

I was leaning towards the Chupacabra angle momentarily. Alright I knew I would feel like one of the rock posters who find a rock but its not just any rock its my rock. Ok green light everyone Ill take the hit lol

Upvote 0
I would guess bone or wood. EEEEHHHH could be a bone NASTY !!!!!!!! I was thinking wood with all those lines ect

Upvote 0
"I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs."

99% of the time, saw marks on bones are from a butcher.

babyBack.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok that wasn't the answer I was hoping for. I was hoping it was a Indian. Relic worth a small fortune to a Museum perhaps. Its not as bad as when people post on what is it and it turns out to be an urn eeehhhhh!!!!!!I once got a silver dollar signal and found a cat tag with the cat in it in a bag about 6 inches down

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can live with that actually Ill take it Thanks for the ID lol

Upvote 0
IMG_4762.JPG
looks to me like a vertebrae fragment, this is one I have off of a buffalo
2301fa24cafd4b1bcd09d9db19dd29f5.jpg
this one from google for clarification

yours is maybe from a smaller animal but still looks like vertebrae to me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
not sure what it is but its definitely not a duck beak. They are hollow instead of having marrow like a bone.

Upvote 0
i didnt keep the cat tag just the cat

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back