old gold cufflink--

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1068086---WELL< GOT ONE TO LOAD--
back to the myrtle covered wood lot were Spanish Silver has been found, along the 'pre road' trail, 100 feet from the 1813 cemetery, I dug this cufflink. The center is all sparkly copper under the glass in a gold setting. the rest is a copper/brass works. No markings I can see--Any idea of the age of this???-- Breezie, you might know--thanks, ----------------♬♬ da Prof♬♬
p.s. so sorry, still don't have a good camera--and darn--- I can't upload a the pic any how---it is a jpg!-I'll try later--sorry, I know the rules on posting but something is amiss with this today-PHOOE!!

Last edited:
I was denied access on the facebook link. Can you save the photo to your computer and then load it.

Upvote 0
[h=2]I had the same F. B. experience:

"This content is currently unavailable"[/h]

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Upvote 0
ok, try going to Jess Youngquest on F.B--was the last think I posted on my wall-gosh, you might have to 'friend' me first though--
and pic still won't load here--
P.S. - I just set it to PUBLIC for a few hours for all to see,--hey, friend me if you like!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back