Old Gold Cufflink, Religious Medallion

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been months since I have posted here. And a quite awhile since I've been out detecting. In late February my prostate acted up for the first time ever and sent me to the ER via ambulance for five days of acute care in the hospital battling blood poisoning from an infection. All is good now thank god and no signs of cancer. I didn't even really know anything about these issues before and have no idea why it happened. Doc said I was within day of transitioning.

I've been back working full-time construction, demolition and building, one month shy of 64 years old. But today it was good to saddle the backpack on and spend the day hiking into the woods where my sparse colonial sites are. I know what these hikes take out of me so it was good to see I haven't lost my edge. I knew that after the hot spell we just went through in combination with a lack of rain would knock the ticks and biting insects back. Sure enough. Time to get back out there.

I got a piece of gold and 6th Mother of Mary in as many years. Cruising the empty woods with the Manticore in General mode with sens jacked to 30.

Attachments

• 20240720_181901.jpg
    20240720_181901.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 11
Good to hear all is well.
Great looking cuff link.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back