old ga jail and some recent finds

bigscrub

Jul 10, 2005
brandon,fla
Detector(s) used
minelab ex 2, wot,and joey coils, garrett deepseeker,whites 6000 di pro
while on vacation 2 weeks ago to ga,sc,and nc, i was looking for some places to detect...upon asking an older gentleman...(80 y/o) he told me about the oldest place he knew of in their town...what he was told was their jail way back when...said it looked about the same when he was a litle boy...a newer baptist church was built about 20 ft from this old place...but they never tore it down...im still trying to figure out why i didnt break out my detector...i guess cause i didnt see anyone around to ask permission...so i had my daughter just take a pic! ive also included a few pics of some recent finds a pile of clad...a few rosys, a few mercs, a truman coin,canadian silver,old toy car .....my first pics on here...and the quality is terrible..i have just got back into detecting after lets say 20 yrs.....i love my ex 2.....ill get better with practice...on my detecting...and my pics...smile....p.s...you may not even be able to see these pics....hope so though

Attachments

• tn_vacation and detector finds 041.jpg
    tn_vacation and detector finds 041.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 364
  • tn_vacation and detector finds 020.jpg
    tn_vacation and detector finds 020.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 373
  • tn_vacation and detector finds 036.jpg
    tn_vacation and detector finds 036.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 374
  • tn_vacation and detector finds 037.jpg
    tn_vacation and detector finds 037.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 369
  • tn_vacation and detector finds 039.jpg
    tn_vacation and detector finds 039.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 359
    5.1 KB · Views: 358
    5.1 KB · Views: 365
  • tn_vacation and detector finds 043.jpg
    tn_vacation and detector finds 043.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0
that jail is way cool! You need to go back there with the detector!

wait a minute, you're saying you just got back together after 20 years with your "ex" ex? :) HA!

glad I got first crack at that one!

cool finds and pics ....I was wondering about the ex also...especially the " I'll get better with practice part" hahahaha

wow...captain and gypsy...you two nailed me quick !....haha...while i have been hitched 3 times...and am devorced at this writting...lol....i wasnt referring to back with one of my ex"s....lol...and hey gypsy...practice makes perfect they say!....smile, and thanks for looking....!

wow baddog....hunted out in tampa huh.?..guess those mercs from the tampa city parks havent been told...haha...have a great day..and happy hunting to you too man....and thanks for the welcome ...you gettin all the silver up your way?... smile, bigscrub..

Great pile of coin scrub!
I'm sad to hear that all the treasure is gone from Tampa too....

Keep safe..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back