Old Fuses??

gowlfman

Jun 21, 2011
I know friends grandfather used to replace tubes back in the 50's and 60's for local TV station, also was big into Ham Radio in the 30's and 40's (have all of his old radio logs) but don't know how to look these up or even if they are worth anything---any help would be greatly appreciated

The chieftain pics are just a bonus for any car guys :)

Attachments

• IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    488.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    502.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    391.3 KB · Views: 101
I can't find a Western Electric tube with the number 375b. I see some more writing on the tube, what is it? Need more info. on specific tube type in order to answer correctly. Some tubes are worth good money and some not so much. Nice old barn find Pontiac, looks like a '51. Your friend should find it a good home before it totally rots away. It's a shame that it just sits there.

It is a 49 chieftain, the window sticker to the side is original to car :), would you have any other place to check other than EBay. Did not see any comparable to the big fuses, the one that is wrapped up in paper is the same as unwrapped just in "new" condition. Also tons of old radio stuff that is hard to find info on....unbelievable how much stuff there is still to go through. We find stuff we didn't know was there every time we go out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back