Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSC05284.JPG
    DSC05284.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 880
Re: Okay, I'll bite...

crazy I can't put these pics in one post...

Attachments

• Moi2.jpg
    Moi2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 882

scraper said:
Handsome fella! ;) Ya gotta love a man in uniform! lol
Hey are those gentlemen your father and grandfather? They look very proud!
Nice to see you,
Daisy

Thanks Daisy :) No, they are my bosses....well...my bosses bosses hahah I will tell them you said that however ;)

P.S. I have not forgotten about taking you to that site ;)

Wess, some of thethings that got me interested in MDing was to hear what kind of artifacts one could find on a military installation... SInce at one time, they were civilian property... Good luck...

Mac the Knife said:
Wess, some of thethings that got me interested in MDing was to hear what kind of artifacts one could find on a military installation... SInce at one time, they were civilian property... Good luck...

I am based in Kingston, Ontario...not a huge base...but big enough. The land here from what I can find held 3 homesteads prior to 1870. Much of the base was already military property prior to that...going back before 1812. Fort Henry is within spitting distance of my house. Lots of history here. That being said, the land has been seriously disturbed over the years it has been in the militarys possession. There are some pockets that have been untouched of course...but hard to find. The real challenge is getting around the millions of brass casings that have been lying in the ground for 100 years!

Great to see you, Wess.

I always love to see the old Canadian coins! Good luck in your hunts. :)

Definitely good to see you Wes!! grrrrrr :o Thank you so much for posting that beautiful picture. Least photogenic............sheesh!! ::)

Welcome to Mugshots!

Moon

Mona Lisa said:
Great to see you, Wess.

I always love to see the old Canadian coins! Good luck in your hunts. :)

Thanks :) I will do my best to post lots for you to see this year ;)

Moonshadow said:
Definitely good to see you Wes!! grrrrrr :o Thank you so much for posting that beautiful picture. Least photogenic............sheesh!! ::)

Welcome to Mugshots!

Moon

HAHAH Well thanks Moon ;) appreciate the kind words. I am however not very photogenic. Even my own family tells me that LOL I didn't however say I was butt ugly :P

Cool....picture of yer butt too? ;D :P

No really.............you shouldn't put yourself down like that. There is nothing wrong with your pics.

HH,
Moon

Moonshadow said:
Cool....picture of yer butt too? ;D :P

No really.............you shouldn't put yourself down like that. There is nothing wrong with your pics.

HH,
Moon

Yes, I am taking that as I type this HAHA don't get me wrong, I am not putting myself down. I am confident with my looks. Just not in pictures LOL

Hiya Wess,

Great to see ya! I've been enjoying your posts & pics...some interesting finds. Keep at it, there's more to be found.
Thank you for your dedicated service to the Armed Forces. ;D

;) RR

About time Wess, of course seen your mug before, keep those good finds coming and join us in chat in the evening sometime, we could use another guy there, that is not from Jersey. :)

Don

Thanks for sharing. Seen lots of your posts. Better keep my wife off the computer though, she sees your picture in uniform, and we are over! ;D

99Brown

River Rat said:
Hiya Wess,

Great to see ya! I've been enjoying your posts & pics...some interesting finds. Keep at it, there's more to be found.
Thank you for your dedicated service to the Armed Forces. ;D

;) RR

Thank you...and thank you. Much appreciated :)
I will do my best to show some good finds this year. I will be moving next year as I am being posted out of the fine area I am in now. That being said, the area I am moving to is even richer with history, so if nothing else...it should make for better posts on the forum :)

Don in S Jersey said:
About time Wess, of course seen your mug before, keep those good finds coming and join us in chat in the evening sometime, we could use another guy there, that is not from Jersey. :)

Don

Thanks Don haha I will do that....to be honest I was not even aware there was a cha on this site. Lots to scroll through...so I miss a lot of stuff I am sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back