Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2013-09-03 21.34.57.jpg2013-09-03 21.36.07.jpg2013-09-03 21.36.53.jpgONE COIN SAYS ...THE CONSTITUTION..AT THE TOP

the other is very bad shape..looks like a man running

Can't help you on the first, but pretty sure that second is a three legged Isle of Man half penny

image-1664610636.jpg

Upvote 0
tY GUYS...I like the constitution coin..very nice. !!!

I think the legs are bent in the wrong direction to be the ISLE OF MAN coin.. ??

Upvote 0
tY GUYS...I like the constitution coin..very nice. !!!

I think the legs are bent in the wrong direction to be the ISLE OF MAN coin.. ??

Makes a person head spin looking at those two. :)

Upvote 0
Maybe it is this version? You are finding a really fun assortment of coins :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• isleman.jpg
    isleman.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
Aqua,
Can you post a pic of the reverse of the three-legged coin?
The visible leg is definitely moving to the left as in Bramblefind's pic; versus to the right. So while the coin may, indeed, be from the Isle of Mann, what variety may still be undetermined.
Don....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
oops sry

I think the winner is BRAMBLEFIND !!!!

Upvote 0
I GOT A FEW MORE----

I will post another shortly

Upvote 0
I didn't know you were giving out were prizes!

I still can't tell ;) ... can you measure it in mm? The George coin is a little smaller than the Victoria. But it might be too far gone to make anything out of the measurement.

Upvote 0
I didn't know you were giving out were prizes!

I still can't tell ;) ... can you measure it in mm? The George coin is a little smaller than the Victoria. But it might be too far gone to make anything out of the measurement.

The George is the same idea as a cartwheel, even if extremely worn it would still show the rim.

Upvote 0
The George is the same idea as a cartwheel, even if extremely worn it would still show the rim.

yep :) I hope it isn't a spectacular prize. I would have tried harder!

I just posted the first legs moving the other way variety I came across. To get the conversation flowing... :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back