then walk the other side
then move along

EDDE said:
2 golf tees and about 50 foot of kit string
stake a spot walk one side
then walk the other side
then move along
thats a great tip

You had better take EDDE's advise... i's the first serious thing he's posted all day! :)

And it's a great way for you go get a feel...

Since you didn't say anything about this "spot" you picked out, hit hedgerows, sidewalks, driveways, foundations, under and around trees, under clotheslines, old pathways, property edges, creek edges, playground equipment and swingsets, picnic areas, anyplace a person would reach into their pockets for a set of keys dropping coins... you get the idea.

And the last tip... when you ask for tip about an "area"... tell us what "kind of area"! Because if it's a field - forget all the stuff I just wrote and start walking... and keep walking...

erikk said:
Dig the BEEP ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And do this too... everytime...

Take your camera!

Good Luck Striker...

Montana Jim said:
You had better take EDDE's advise... i's the first serious thing he's posted all day! :)

And it's a great way for you go get a feel...

Since you didn't say anything about this "spot" you picked out, hit hedgerows, sidewalks, driveways, foundations, under and around trees, under clotheslines, old pathways, property edges, creek edges, playground equipment and swingsets, picnic areas, anyplace a person would reach into their pockets for a set of keys dropping coins... you get the idea.

And the last tip... when you ask for tip about an "area"... tell us what "kind of area"! Because if it's a field - forget all the stuff I just wrote and start walking... and keep walking...

erikk said:
Dig the BEEP ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And do this too... everytime...

Take your camera!

Good Luck Striker...
lol will do great detailed post

go slow! if it feels like you are crawling youre doing it right! overlap your swings by at least a half if not a third. dont be in a hurry, be thorough. good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back