Oh the anticipation

GroundHound

Feb 14, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of waiting for my metal detector to arrive....ugh its killin me!

Its so nice out right now, the ground has thawed and im just thinking of all the stuff I can find but cant because im still waiting for that bad boy to show up

.....dear lord give me patience....and give it to me now! LOL

Upvote 0
I hear ya! I just ordered one this morning and already can't wait to hit the ground running with it. I live in the heart of Civil War battle country of south Louisiana and there are plenty of places I can go hunt. Weather is rainy right now but lately it's been 70's and sunny (had to rub that in)!

Oh ive already got about 4 sites in mind, and the weather is warm and sunny. But im still waiting on the detector -_-

Not sure what you are ordering but most manuals are available online at KellyCo. While you are waiting, if you give the manual a thorough reading, you'll be reading to hit the ground running when your detector finally arrives. I also look at any related you tube videos in advance.

Next time order it in February! :laughing7: Of course, then you'll have a detector and frozen ground! I guess you can't win.........unless you move to Florida!

Next time order it in February! :laughing7: Of course, then you'll have a detector and frozen ground! I guess you can't win.........unless you move to Florida!

Florida is nice weather but im not sure I can agree with the idea of having to pay for medical care :P

Florida is nice weather but im not sure I can agree with the idea of having to pay for medical care :P

Who doesn't pay for medical care? You live in America you do, one way or another.

well we do get blasted from time to time.....but only on days that end in Y

Ordered mine the other day, caught myself just sitting around outside just incase it came early.. its driving me insane.. I live in a big civil war area... ugh!

Don't worry, you're paying for it one way or the other. There is no free lunch.

So as I waited all day for my delivery... It finally shows up, I put it together and head outside, Find some barbed wire, foil, and a metal rock of some type that a magnet sticks to, but breaks in half... hmm... 20 mins in... it starts to rain.

Can I get a break?

So what model did you get?

I so know the feeling. Head out and buy a nice fresh package of batteries...the ones that come with your machine might not be fresh...and you'd hate to run out of juice on your first or second hunt. Also if you didn't order a digger, dig out your garden trowel.

With that done go to the bank, buy a few rolls of your favorite coins and hunt for old ones....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back