Officials: Don't eat coconuts from Hawaii's injected trees

Thanks for that tidbit of news…. This little blurb had me thinking about natural pesticides, using “insects” to treat “pests”, natural insecticides, natural preventative measures, et al… AND within 2.3 seconds of the completion of the video, my initial thought was, keep attacking the food supply from one avenue or another…. I find it hard to believe that they can't find a more natural solution to the pest problem or at least less poisonous!?!

Whether it’s coming down on cows and trying to limit their flatulence, killing chickens for a farcical nearly 100% made up disease that does nothing, the attack on all meat-not just beef, mRNA injections in animals causing people to become allergic to beef, the HUNDREDS of fires and explosions to take out varying degrees of food production facilities/farms… and et al! It’s insanity when one takes an honest, unbiased look at the food production, not just in this country but around the world, one can not merely say NOTHING is happening. There seems to be a concerted, organized effort to negatively effect food production around the world…
Ok, off the soap box, just hard to ignore things when you have seen a pattern the last several years and have an inclination where it ultimately leads…. Thanks again!

My Sis lives in Costa Rica, and she tells me never to eat any pineapple grown there, as they use a boatload of chemical pesticides on it.

I Never Really Liked Coconut .
The Texture Turned me Off

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back