658.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6304.JPG
    IMG_6304.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
I think Alley
Alley
Alley inky
Alley
and if I was going by pattern I'd have said Ravens for the last one but Revenswood didn't use yellow or if they did it was rarely. So then I'm thinking champion by pattern and alley by glass, so basically what I'm saying is you know little more now than you did before I answered, lol!

I think Alley
Alley
Alley inky
Alley
and if I was going by pattern I'd have said Ravens for the last one but Revenswood didn't use yellow or if they did it was rarely. So then I'm thinking champion by pattern and alley by glass, so basically what I'm saying is you know little more now than you did before I answered, lol!

I saw one of the Alley Inkies on AAM. Is it just the color of the black swirl or is there more to it than that? I never heard of it b/f (but that is nuthin new for me!) As far as the last one goes, well you at least narrowed the field down! LOL! Seriously, I am gonna go take an in-depth look at it just for the heck of it....see if I can see anything at all; or just make the determination that I just have a verrry rare yellow Ravens!!!

Looking at the last one again, new day, I would probably go with alley. I know, I'm all over the board with that one.

The inky I believe has very very dark blue that looks black. Not all the black swirls are inkys. I think that one is close but not a perfect example. There is one in the center of this pic.

DSCN0055.JPG

First off, those are beautiful...I know you say you like to ID my stuff to keep in practice, but it must be rather "painful" to see most of mine! (Don't get me wrong; I still like my simpletons!) Second, I've said b/f you must have mag eyes, and the inky was another prime xample. I took another look at it and there was the blue along the edges. For you to be able to discern that from my pics? Wow.

Attachments

• IMG_6354.JPG
    IMG_6354.JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 47

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back