Odd Rock?

Duncan H

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this rock on the shore of lingan Bay Cape Breton Nova Scotia Canada while out with my metal detector. As I passed over this rock the detector went off for sliver, copper range. The bay shore is covered with rocks and this is the only one that caused my detector to go off. I tried it away for the area and it still set the detector off. I tried a magnet however it would not stick. It is the lines that are cut into the rock that caught my attention as well as no other rocks in the area matched this. It is heavy for its size and there are small circle marks all over the rock. Curious on what type of rock this is, as the rest of the rocks were beach rocks.

Thanks Duncan

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20160604_202924.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20160604_202924.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 168
  • thumbnail_IMG_20160604_202941.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20160604_202941.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 164
It a hot rock, I find them too. It is something else also. There are markings on it. Look real close at it. It's telling you of a cave. It's either Templar or Jesuit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Hey Bob, How many Jesuits were running around making carvings on rocks, trees, pieces of metal and anything else weird looking?

Upvote 0
Well, around here the Franciscans built the Missions and did the work, but over in western Mexico(Yaqui Indian land) the Jesuits tried that and now you can look up the word MARTYR in the dictionary and it says, SEE Jesuits. I will tell you an old folktale from Mexico. It is known there and here that every Mexican woman wants her son(s) to grow up to be a priest. They have a way of determining that. It's very easy as most houses have big wooden beams high up to help support the roof and the walls. The woman simply throws her child up near the beam. If he comes back down he will be a Franciscan, but if he grabs the beam and holds on, he will be a JESUIT...

Upvote 0
Well I only see two at the most. So not everything is Jesuit

Upvote 0
Everything on this table is Jesuit.
9ac1b0ced57fb4ceedfed770db767800.jpg

Upvote 0
Well ,there are a few spies in the mix And a piece of American silver

Upvote 0
Just a simple hot rock....

Upvote 0
I don't know. I wasn't here at the time.

Upvote 0
OK , Mod. It has the word Jesuit written on it. The second pic turn sideways above the line

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back