Garrett AT PRO
XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• 20180715_213732.jpg
    20180715_213732.jpg
    1,012 KB · Views: 162
Please post a picture of the backside. Without it I am guessing the back of a two piece button was lost and someone drilled the holes to be able to use the front as a button.

Upvote 0
Please post a picture of the backside. Without it I am guessing the back of a two piece button was lost and someone drilled the holes to be able to use the front as a button.

The back is just the relief of the design on the front.

Upvote 0
Then I stand by my guess that it is a broke two piece that has been altered in order to use it again. My go to button site is down so I won't be much help in IDing it for you.

Upvote 0
Then I stand by my guess that it is a broke two piece that has been altered in order to use it again. My go to button site is down so I won't be much help in IDing it for you.

I think you're right, although who ever holed it did an amazing job. The holes are clean, centered, and almost fit into the design without obstructing anything. What button site do you use?

Upvote 0
My main one is the Waterbury button site. It was being re-done and some A**hole hacked it and left profanity on it. So the site is down until I don't know when. The holes are done nicely but they did take out some features of the shield.

Upvote 0
I think you're right, although who ever holed it did an amazing job. The holes are clean, centered, and almost fit into the design without obstructing anything. What button site do you use?
I'm not sure it is re-holed but I am sure it shows a cheap construction that is consistent with 20th C blazer/fashion buttons.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure it is re-holed but I am sure it shows a cheap construction that is consistent with 20th C blazer/fashion buttons.
I thought of that as well. A picture of the back would be helpful yo correctly ID this button.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back