NW Indiana guy looking to find a Rockl hunting partner..

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue.. Great to see you've taken an interest.. We have kin in IN and are wanting to venture in that direction very soon. According to our family there (IN) they indecate to us that there is only one so called gem mine within a few hundered milles of where she lives.. sadly it doesn't look like your in a very prime area.. which can/could mean you may have to order "buckets" online and have them shipped to you.. or even plan a vacation to a gem mine in the summer or spring.. if we are unable to make the trip to IN.. purhaps many of us here at TN can gatther up a group and meet in another state. Thats the breaks of everyone living in differant states.

Upvote 0
Blue.. Great to see you've taken an interest.. We have kin in IN and are wanting to venture in that direction very soon. According to our family there (IN) they indecate to us that there is only one so called gem mine within a few hundered milles of where she lives.. sadly it doesn't look like your in a very prime area.. which can/could mean you may have to order "buckets" online and have them shipped to you.. or even plan a vacation to a gem mine in the summer or spring.. if we are unable to make the trip to IN.. purhaps many of us here at TN can gatther up a group and meet in another state. Thats the breaks of everyone living in differant states.

Yep, Im 100 miles from anything good..LOL I have found garnets, arrowheads, gold, and tons of " Cool looking rocks " as my kids would say, but I know what you mean..

Upvote 0
Blue, sounds cool. Strake county seems to be the best place to go for arrowheads. I don't know of any place better. Want to go fossil hunting.

Upvote 0
I'm game for some rock hunting endeavours. Arrowheads as well!

:hello: Hello, I search for and tumble rocks I collect and that my kids like and Im wondering if any one from Northern Indiana wants a partner to go rock hunting....any feed back would be great...thanks

I'm definitely game to do some rock/arrowhead hunting. I'm from the Hobart/Portage area, but I'm willing to travel within reason.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back