NRA to run Harrisburg outdoors show next year

You think I am MOCKING...?

Mocking, to treat with ridicule, or expressing contempt, deride, scorn, insincere, taunting......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

For me, I know this, any business that publicly comes out and states that they want attend because it is sponsored by NRA will never ever get a dime of my money,

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for making my point. Rest of you - same goes. The point isn't the NRA, it's that people make spending decisions based on their beliefs. No businessman can afford to be on the wrong side of those beliefs. Every business owner from biggest to smallest is trying to maximize marketing dollars and do their best not to shoot themselves in the foot.

Companies both big and small will look at their target market, measure the wind direction on the controversy and make a decision. Great chance that Lancaster Archery Supply will be in attendence regardless of how it's going. Merril Lynch, probably not.

And, again, this year's show was cancelled by a mass pull out of vendors who didn't want to deal with the controversy. So, for those of you who may think I'm way out there with this, ah not so much!

Well I am sure that it is going to be disappointing if Merril Lynch doesn't show up...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back