Nox 800 put in some work today.

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got my shafts for my nox 800 :) so I blew off work today and went and did some swinging. My brothers property backs up to a old slave town from early 1800s. After some research and old maps I figured out part of my brothers property was the old town. So fast forward a few hrs I've been digging every positive signal I could find(learning new machine) and this is the hual. Nothing really interesting. The old carburetor part has my heart pumping I need the spring part and it looked like a old flint lock covered in dirt. I have to say I'm pretty happy with the nox so far. View attachment 1739593

Upvote 5
You did pretty good. It takes patience (which I have none of anymore). The stuff will be there.

Congrats on the finds. Sounds like a good site to hunt and I'm sure you will be pulling some cool relics soon.

Your attachment opened ok on this post.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Sounds like you have a really cool hunting spot hope you find some great stuff that machine is a good one.

I went back today and my new garrett carrot is messing up :( if I turn it on it starts singing and wont stop. I dont know what to do about it

I went back today and my new garrett carrot is messing up :( if I turn it on it starts singing and wont stop. I dont know what to do about it

Make sure you ground balance your PP. I have to on mine quite often. GL out there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back