Nothing great but fun

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not todays finds but from throughout the week. I get about a two and a half hour break during the day from work so I’ve been hitting the local bridge swimming holes. Nothing great but some fun. Been awhile since metal detecting. Forgot how much fun it is. Been sick for a long time and starting to hopefully feel better (kinda). Lost a large amount of weight, most people don’t recognizing me. I’m going to start pounding some sights again, I can’t wait, getting that excitement back. You know that feeling or we wouldn’t be treasure hunters!

Attachments

• 66823C1B-E9BB-413B-9284-4D292A358F64.jpeg
    66823C1B-E9BB-413B-9284-4D292A358F64.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
Upvote 13
Not todays finds but from throughout the week. I get about a two and a half hour break during the day from work so I’ve been hitting the local bridge swimming holes. Nothing great but some fun. Been awhile since metal detecting. Forgot how much fun it is. Been sick for a long time and starting to hopefully feel better (kinda). Lost a large amount of weight, most people don’t recognizing me. I’m going to start pounding some sights again, I can’t wait, getting that excitement back. You know that feeling or we wouldn’t be treasure hunters!
Welcome back to the passion.
Greatest therapy going yet.

glad you are feeling better and back at it, HH

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back