Noted Jesse James researcher passed away.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Some readers here will know the name Ellis Eugene Hardcastle, well known a BUD HARDCASTLE OR PURCELL OKLAHOMA. Bud died about a week ago and his funeral was on June 12th.
He spent a lifetime to solve the mystery of JJ's death and if J. Frank Dalton was the real JJ. Bud was a long time friend of mine and we worked together over 30 years. Bud tried to get people to listen to the results of his investigation. few did.
We believe I found positive proof that JFD was the real Jesse Woodson James.
To late tonight to get into all that. Just say a little prayer for a real decent man.
HBB

Rennes people need more friends like you. !!!!

Some readers here will know the name Ellis Eugene Hardcastle, well known a BUD HARDCASTLE OR PURCELL OKLAHOMA. Bud died about a week ago and his funeral was on June 12th.
He spent a lifetime to solve the mystery of JJ's death and if J. Frank Dalton was the real JJ. Bud was a long time friend of mine and we worked together over 30 years. Bud tried to get people to listen to the results of his investigation. few did.
We believe I found positive proof that JFD was the real Jesse Woodson James.
To late tonight to get into all that. Just say a little prayer for a real decent man.
HBB
IDK much about it beyond general knowledge, but how would Frank James fit into that scenario?

Yeah I heard that from OTH and it was sad to hear. The guy was a legend, really.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back