Not a great day, but a couple of silvers and a few other goodies

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get back out to Phoenix for a hunt on Tuesday and didn't have a stellar day, but it was OK. 2 silver Roosevelt dimes, 58 and 46, 2 wheats, a heart charm, a gold filled ring missing the stone and in bad shape, and 105 clad coins. I didn't take a pic of the clad because we all know what clad looks like. A very tiring day digging with a large pouch of trash. Happy hunting and good luck out there. IMG_0001.JPG

Upvote 15
Awesome job my friend I miss Mesa I used to work at the Super Shops hi performance center wish I was detecting then. Always glad to see how well your doing this year those are some great finds my friend keep em coming. Tommy

Awesome. Congrats!!

I’ve had MUCH worse days! Congrats on what you did find, some silvers and jewelry always fun to toss in the keeper pouch. The lack of trash in the ground now just makes it a little easier on you next time out... Ddf.

That's a lot of digging. Nice silver. Congrats!

Awesome job my friend I miss Mesa I used to work at the Super Shops hi performance center wish I was detecting then. Always glad to see how well your doing this year those are some great finds my friend keep em coming. Tommy

Thanks, Tommy.

Very nice finds! :occasion14:

Man, you are a bruiser! That is a lot of targets. Good going and keep up the good work!

My thoughts are the more you dig, the better chance to hit silver. It was a tough day of digging.

Last edited:
Nice hunt, friend:icon_thumleft: If I dug 105 coins, my knees would be out of commission for weeks. :laughing7:

Any day with a little silver is a great day!

Man, you are a bruiser! That is a lot of targets. Good going and keep up the good work!

I had another day out today with some great finds, but one I am not sure about is a Washington State tax token I found today in Phoenix. Have you been down here planting them? lol

I had another day out today with some great finds, but one I am not sure about is a Washington State tax token I found today in Phoenix. Have you been down here planting them? lol

Haha welcome to my life. I find buckets of those things every year. The worst part about them in they are deep and the size of a quarter so a lot of times I think I’m in line for a silver quarter and then bang...another tax token.

Haha welcome to my life. I find buckets of those things every year. The worst part about them in they are deep and the size of a quarter so a lot of times I think I’m in line for a silver quarter and then bang...another tax token.

That's what I thought this thing was, a silver quarter. It makes you wonder how that made it to Phoenix.

That's what I thought this thing was, a silver quarter. It makes you wonder how that made it to Phoenix.

Good question. I found a Utah tax token here in Washington once. It's a mystery? Souvenir from a traveller? A Washingtonian that moved down there and accidentally brought it? Maybe someone is AZ accepted them as legal tender? Maybe someone was using them as tokens at their bar? I guess we'll never know! haha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back