35.1 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,171
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,136
Upvote 0
You were in the zone man! Bet you hated to leave after just an hour!

thanks every one i was on a roll big time :hello2: didnt want to stop i was hoping to find some of the yellow stuff as its gota be out there i hope ;D

:icon_thumleft: True Treasure.... ;D maybee just a few from the hoard bellow worked there way to the top :icon_pirat: After checking everything around I think I would run slow on pinpoint :icon_thumright:

Congrats - looks like you have a good site there, l'm sure if you cover it slowly ther will be lots more.
Hutch.

Gee I wonder if you should go back. ;D :thumbsup:

Maybe it's just the picture, but the 2nd pic looks cleaned and it's not a very good idea to aggressively clean a coin like that, unless of course you know what it is, and have no concern about the value. There's better methods then using an abrasive if that's what was used. I'm just not a fan of polished silver, but I have friends who have buffed the heck out of their coins, so to each their own I guess. :thumbsup:

CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
Gee I wonder if you should go back. ;D :thumbsup:

Maybe it's just the picture, but the 2nd pic looks cleaned and it's not a very good idea to aggressively clean a coin like that, unless of course you know what it is, and have no concern about the value. There's better methods then using an abrasive if that's what was used. I'm just not a fan of polished silver, but I have friends who have buffed the heck out of their coins, so to each their own I guess. :thumbsup:

I think its natural shine :-\

yeah its just the camra flash :)

teleman 2525 said:
my wifes name is lizzy she wants to know how old a lizzy is thank you nice finds

hi lizzy where around in the 1500s so around 450years old :)

CRUSADER said:
jimmy uk said:
thanks every one i was on a roll big time :hello2: didnt want to stop i was hoping to find some of the yellow stuff as its gota be out there i hope ;D

if you buy an XP, you will have to start the site all over again, it will pick out plenty :wink:

which are you talking about mate ? :)

That's simply amazing detecting Jimmy! :o
I love this one the best though . . . I've seen another one posted here from the UK as well.
Probably from Cru! :laughing7:

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• The_King.JPG
    The_King.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 551

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back