crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am sad to anounce that The Lazy Mans Rest will no longer be hunted by me. The owner had a change of heart .........I won't get into the details but his wife had something to do with it. I am not the one to get on here and pass around a bunch of gossip, but even my grandmother had mentioned the she wasn't the nicest person you will ever meet. I'll just say this. She "wears the pants" in that house!! Tom was really cool about it, especially after I had mentioned that I was in the Marines, because he was in too. We struck it off good. Anyway, enough said. So, life goes on. At least I was able to retrieve my first on only 2 cent piece :D

Upvote 0
BomberJohn said:
Could be worse... it could be your wife saying you can't go out detecting ever again. LOL Grounds for divorce for sure. LOL

Thanks BJ and other comments. :icon_sunny:

Bummer; I'm sure we were all looking forward to more finds like that 2 cent piece. Just remember, when one door closes another usually opens.
HH
UNEARTHED

You will find another good spot to hunt I'm sure. Matter of fact come on down here and I'll take a brother detecting :thumbsup: Semper Fi....

I know how you feel. I tried getting permission on a piece of property adjacent to an old fur trading camp not far from my home. The owner said he had to check with his girlfriend first. Guess what the girlfriend said?

Ray

tcooper1 said:
You will find another good spot to hunt I'm sure. Matter of fact come on down here and I'll take a brother detecting :thumbsup: Semper Fi....

Thanks TC. You have been doing good in Va. Didn't you find a Banner find?? Gold coin ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back