Nice Lookin Injun

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
With our life back to some form of normal me and knorrski went out to relax and hopefully find a few.We started with a few clad at our fairgrounds then I pulled a 1936 wheatie out.That was the end of my nice finds as knorrski took over and found a 1940 wheat then at only 2 in. a beautiful looking 1894 indian head with full liberty and nice lookin feathers.16 coins total.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• 1926-1940.jpg
    1926-1940.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 1894f.jpg
    1894f.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 1894b.jpg
    1894b.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
very nice lookin coin.WTG

B E A UTIFUL​

Nice Digs and glad to see ya Posting. HH

Great digs!!!
I saw your other post and didn't reply, I wanted to leave it open for important info... Glad to hear everything is ok...
You might want to look at the date on that IH,,, Some of the 1894's dates were doubled stamped...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Nice Indian BigRig. I wish all my indians came out that nice. Every now and then I get one good one like that. I'd say about 30 to one. The indians take a beating where I'm at. They always chip at the rims. They clean good but always chip almost every time. And it sucks because that is one of my main old coin finds around here. Anways you got your self a nice one there.

HH Jer

One thing that I find funny is yesterday when we went detecting bigrigs ask me if the oldest coin wins well of course I felt sorry for him cause I always find the good old coins .So I said okay cause at that time He found the oldest wheat penny...well after that about 20minutes later I found the 1894 Indian cent...the best always comes out on top...Love you bigrigs..knorrski

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back