Nice day, nothing special but fun.

Chilli

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Got out today. Couldn't get into the first place I wanted to as we had some heavy rain and the tracks were bogs. Used to have a WD but just a 2 now. But saw an easy to get to spot. Bit of water but I checked the bottoms and were solid.
Was an old gold camp area. Found some bits n pieces from the goldrush days and more modern bits. Nice old stone and quartz lined well there and some ruin mounds. No great finds but lovely day.

IMG_20240615_133727_530~2.jpg

IMG_20240615_131318_990~3.jpg

IMG_20240615_144121_056~2.jpg

Upvote 18
Glad to see you are hunting the gold. Chilli
Best of luck on your next trip out there mate

Glad to see you are hunting the gold. Chilli
Best of luck on your next trip out there mate
Hi mate. Im still waiting on a new coil being made for the Algo. This coming week I was told. I didn't like the coil I had for it so sold it. But the one I wanted then wasn't available and found out one was being tweaked to suit the Algo specifically. Been waiting weeks. I do hope its ready this week as im getting withdrawals :laughing7:

Good luck and the pictures were very nice :) Thanks for sharing

Hi mate. Im still waiting on a new coil being made for the Algo. This coming week I was told. I didn't like the coil I had for it so sold it. But the one I wanted then wasn't available and found out one was being tweaked to suit the Algo specifically. Been waiting weeks. I do hope its ready this week as im getting withdrawals :laughing7:
Good Luck mate..
Sounds like the new coil will hit the gold .
I wish you the Best of Luck
Please let me know how it goes

Good Luck mate..
Sounds like the new coil will hit the gold .
I wish you the Best of Luck
Please let me know how it goes
Thanks I will. Going for a relic hunt today to get out a bit. Trusty old Xterra 705, batteries nearly charged. 😁

I went out yesterday also I did not find anything spectacular but it was fun
Good luck out there mate

I went out yesterday also I did not find anything spectacular but it was fun
Good luck out there mate
Hi Bill. I did get these, all there was, was old shotgun ends so i took some pictures after seeing the thread on them the other day. Cant figure out the first one.

Got out today. Couldn't get into the first place I wanted to as we had some heavy rain and the tracks were bogs. Used to have a WD but just a 2 now. But saw an easy to get to spot. Bit of water but I checked the bottoms and were solid.
Was an old gold camp area. Found some bits n pieces from the goldrush days and more modern bits. Nice old stone and quartz lined well there and some ruin mounds. No great finds but lovely day.

View attachment 2154129
View attachment 2154131
View attachment 2154132
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back