Newby? Oldy?

Phil C.

Jul 22, 2024
I'm new again. I was a member of TN many years ago. For many years. I used the name Digger or Digger something. I cant remember. My computer crashed and Ive had a ton of medical problems. I stayed off the net many years. I contacted TN to get my user name with no response. That's ok. I read posts before deciding to come back. I said it then and I'll say it now. TN is the best Treasure forum on the net. Bar none. And the members make it that way. So i came back as a new member. Im happy to be a Newby.
I bought and sold a few things here. Found some great people to deal with. Like a super lady in NYC that sold me a like new Tesoro Stingray. I still have it. I havent got it wet in a long time. .But I have it.
I made some good friends here. One guy innparticular who was on a telephone pole working and it broke and came down on him. He was hurt bad. But still had the desire to detect. He lived in Indiana? i think. I met him on the Minelab forum. That takes guts to even walk after that. When i got sick we lost contact. Good people here. Lots of good people.
I've been in and out of hospitals more times than I like to admit. Lost some memory, broken back twice, neck once. Foot turned backward. Knees destroyed. Lost part of a lung. That on top of much worse medical problems. But a few weeks ago i decided I'm not finished treasure hunting and metal detecting. Pain or not it's time for me to start searching again. I'm much slower and older now. It'll be tuff to do.
And this is how I'll do it.
"With the help of God Ill never give up."
I know this is long. I apologize.
I'm just glad to be back.

I'm new again. I was a member of TN many years ago. For many years. I used the name Digger or Digger something. I cant remember. My computer crashed and Ive had a ton of medical problems. I stayed off the net many years. I contacted TN to get my user name with no response. That's ok. I read posts before deciding to come back. I said it then and I'll say it now. TN is the best Treasure forum on the net. Bar none. And the members make it that way. So i came back as a new member. Im happy to be a Newby.
I bought and sold a few things here. Found some great people to deal with. Like a super lady in NYC that sold me a like new Tesoro Stingray. I still have it. I havent got it wet in a long time. .But I have it.
I made some good friends here. One guy innparticular who was on a telephone pole working and it broke and came down on him. He was hurt bad. But still had the desire to detect. He lived in Indiana? i think. I met him on the Minelab forum. That takes guts to even walk after that. When i got sick we lost contact. Good people here. Lots of good people.
I've been in and out of hospitals more times than I like to admit. Lost some memory, broken back twice, neck once. Foot turned backward. Knees destroyed. Lost part of a lung. That on top of much worse medical problems. But a few weeks ago i decided I'm not finished treasure hunting and metal detecting. Pain or not it's time for me to start searching again. I'm much slower and older now. It'll be tuff to do.
And this is how I'll do it.
"With the help of God Ill never give up."
I know this is long. I apologize.
I'm just glad to be back.
Welcome back 👍🏼

tn_md.gif
Welcome Back
Phil C.!

Welcome back Phil! Glad to see the lure of treasure still lurks inside ya! :blackbeard::cross::goldbar:

Welcome back to the hobby and TN from Oregon! Good luck detecting. Take care of yourself and enjoy!

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

welcome back to the show . . . .

when do you thi k you ll be out on the hunt ?

if you do go , just take it easy w being careful

Hey Phil C WELCOME BACK if i can be of any help just ask OK ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back