Newbie: lets talk about MFD and how those machines work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newbie: let's talk about MFD and how those machines work.

EE THr said:
MFD and how those machines work.

Step-by-step---
1. You pay a lot of money for one.
2. You turn it on and it doesn't find anything.
3. You complain, and they tell you your too stupid to use it right.
4. You count it as a lesson learned.
5. You give it to your dog as a chew toy.

It's simple!

:sign13:

"BS". It isn't true. There are cheap MFDs. Also, you can buy a function generator for less than $200. Ask Fenix.

Big "BS". The first week I bought mine, I found a gold ring in the beach.

I never had complain.

More practice on the field, more I learn. You're right!

I didn't have a dog when I had a MFD, only a cat!! :icon_cat:

Arch :coffee2:

architecad said:
EE THr said:

Step-by-step---

It's simple!

"BS". It isn't true. There are cheap MFDs. Also, you can buy a function generator for less than $200. Ask Fenix.

I never had complain.

Tall tales are not proof of anything.

Put your LRL where your mouth is, and do a random double-blind test at your local metal detector club or your local high school science class, and have them properly document the results, then post them here.

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:

Step-by-step---

It's simple!

I never had complain.

Tall tales are not proof of anything.

Put your LRL where your mouth is, and do a random double-blind test at your local metal detector club or your local high school science class, and have them properly document the results, then post them here.

I never had a LRL, only MFD. Now I don't have one. My mouth is in the proper place where God put it since I was born.

Arch

architecad said:
My mouth is in the proper place where God put it since I was born.

Arch

I'm very glad to hear that.

Now you can---

EE THr said:
...do a random double-blind test at your local metal detector club or your local high school science class, and have them properly document the results, then post them here.

Now you can---

Quote from: EE THr on Yesterday at 06:16:31 PM

...do a random double-blind test at your local metal detector club or your local high school science class, and have them properly document the results, then post them here.

Why?

aarthrj3811 said:

Now you can---

Quote from: EE THr on Yesterday at 06:16:31 PM

Why?

Because you continually try to convince people that your LRLs actually work.

Now I have provided you with a way to absolutely prove exactly what they can do, in a manner which you have stated is acceptable to you. You do trust treasure hunters, schools and colleges, don't you?

Arch;

Let me show you how they do that.

You say you had a cat. Do you have any documentation that it 1) was a cat 2) that you owned it 3)and it was alive?

So, you are saying that the cat attacked astronauts? How many and how big were they? Please provide newspaper articles of where the cats did this.

Don't be a rat ;; pet the cat Cat scratch fever,,, It'll make you a believer!!!

These guys would make Stephen King jealous with their imaginations (and delusions). This is part of the 10,001 post Prediction I made

about how the last 10,000 posts and the next 10,001 (I threw in an extra one for Teddy) posts will be. They are right on course.

Best if you have them on ignore, just look at what other people quote and respond to that. sometimes it is better to just ignore all of

it, as they are playing the "steal the working LRL" game.

~EE~
Now I have provided you with a way to absolutely prove exactly what they can do, in a manner which you have stated is acceptable to you. You do trust treasure hunters, schools and colleges, don't you?
And you continually try to convince people that they do not work..
I post about what I actually have experienced by finding gold with 7 different LRL’s and MFD’s..
You posts come from what someone else has told you...Now who would it seems that has something that needs to be proven?...Art

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
And you continually try to convince people that they do not work..
I post about what I actually have experienced by finding gold with 7 different LRL’s and MFD’s..
You posts come from what someone else has told you...Now who would it seems that has something that needs to be proven?...Art

Either they work, or they don't. All the factual evidence shows that they don't.

Only your unfounded claims say they do.

It seems to be "proof" time for you.

~EE~
Either they work, or they don't. All the factual evidence shows that they don't.

In 20 months I have saw no evidence that a jury would ever hear in a court of law. I have not saw where any person has ever been convicted of fraud for selling treasure hunting devices..So..If you have any factual evidence that can be proven before a jury please feel free to post it..66 people have confirmed on this board that they can find treasure on this board..So the burden of proof is in your corner..

And..I don’t believe in SWR’s theory

"Folks just do not understand that something has be be proven to work...first...before you can prove that it doesn't"
~SWR
"For those who don't believe, no amount of evidence is enough. And for those who do believe, no evidence is necessary."

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

In 20 months I have saw no evidence that a jury would ever hear in a court of law. I have not saw where any person has ever been convicted of fraud for selling treasure hunting devices..So..If you have any factual evidence that can be proven before a jury please feel free to post it..66 people have confirmed on this board that they can find treasure on this board..So the burden of proof is in your corner..

And..I don’t believe in SWR’s theory

"Folks just do not understand that something has be be proven to work...first...before you can prove that it doesn't"
~SWR
"For those who don't believe, no amount of evidence is enough. And for those who do believe, no evidence is necessary."

If requiring people to "believe" is your only evidence, I guarantee that it wouldn't hold up in court!

:coffee2:

~EE~
If requiring people to "believe" is your only evidence, I guarantee that it wouldn't hold up in court!

Gee..that’s just what I told you..Who have I ask to "believe" on an internet web forum and is that a crime?...We are talking about a "test" that I refused to take or don't you remember that fact..You will have to do better than that ..
~ART~
So...What is your proof?

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Gee..that’s just what I told you..Who have I ask to "believe" on an internet web forum and is that a crime?...We are talking about a "test" that I refused to take or don't you remember that fact..You will have to do better than that ..
~ART~
So...What is your proof?

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

It's your LRLs.

It's your claim that they work.

So you are the claimant.

It's up to you to prove your claim.

Until you have provided scientifically valid proof that LRLs work, they are only alledged to work, and you only allegedly find treasure. That's how the real World works.

http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/dispute_resolution/litigation/trial/500248.html
Burden of proof

Many people will be familiar with the fact that in civil and criminal cases there are different standards of proof . They might also be aware that in criminal cases there is a presumption of innocence, so that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution.

It's your LRLs.
Yes all 4 of them

Yes and you claim that they do not work, are all fraudulent etc.

So you are the claimant.
Not in my opinion

66 people and 100’s of testomoials have

Until you have provided scientifically valid proof that LRLs work, they are only alledged to work, and you only alledgedly find treasure. That's how the real World works.
That is what you claim

aarthrj3811 said:

http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/dispute_resolution/litigation/trial/500248.html
Burden of proof

Many people will be familiar with the fact that in civil and criminal cases there are different standards of proof . They might also be aware that in criminal cases there is a presumption of innocence, so that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution.

It's your LRLs.
Yes all 4 of them

Yes and you claim that they do not work, are all fraudulent etc.

So you are the claimant.
Not in my opinion

66 people and 100’s of testomoials have

Until you have provided scientifically valid proof that LRLs work, they are only alledged to work, and you only alledgedly find treasure. That's how the real World works.
That is what you claim

Nope.

You made the first claim. That your LRLs work.

I'm not claiming anything. I'm just saying that LRLs have never been validly proven to work.

You have alledged that they work. But you refuse to provide scientic proof, which would be a random, double-blind test. So that just leaves you as a claimant, making claims. And that's all.

That's what I'm saying.

Now I could make a claim that the circuits are bogus. And I can prove that, if you would like me to. Would you like me to?

For once I am glad that I looked. This is going to be a classic, you will see this as much as your little Doof thing.

The burden of contradictory proof is on the challenger. A statement is made and ONLY challenged when the proof of "absolute"

incorrectness is established. To make such a challenge before this is established is not only rude, but insulting. Lacking integrity and

ethics is NO excuse for this behavior. Outside of mental issues (ho-boy) this can only reflect on upbringing.

To call someone a LIAR directly or in a round about way, is an expression of many possible causes. Most of which are not pretty. None

of the disagreements have been conducted with any class. (Which is why the disrespectful reply's to the so called critics, as the

insinuation that someone was not truthful is a class a insult) Match this with a refusal to "try" any experiment while demanding someone

bend over and take bogus tests, you can see why the lack of respect is well deserved, bought and paid for.

This is your legacy, pretty ain't it?

Reply To This Topic #56 Posted Today at 05:28:21 PM

For once I am glad that I looked. This is going to be a classic, you will see this as much as your little Doof thing.

The burden of contradictory proof is on the challenger. A statement is made and ONLY challenged when the proof of "absolute"

incorrectness is established. To make such a challenge before this is established is not only rude, but insulting. Lacking integrity and

ethics is NO excuse for this behavior. Outside of mental issues (ho-boy) this can only reflect on upbringing.

To call someone a LIAR directly or in a round about way, is an expression of many possible causes. Most of which are not pretty. None

of the disagreements have been conducted with any class. (Which is why the disrespectful reply's to the so called critics, as the

insinuation that someone was not truthful is a class a insult) Match this with a refusal to "try" any experiment while demanding someone

bend over and take bogus tests, you can see why the lack of respect is well deserved, bought and paid for.

You are correct LT...Just more skeptic nonsense..Art

Judas Priest are a Grammy Award–winning English heavy metal band from Birmingham, formed in 1969.[2] The core line-up consists of lead vocalist Rob Halford, guitarist Glenn Tipton, bassist Ian Hill, and drummer Scott Travis. The band has gone through several drummers over the years, though Travis has held the position since 1989 and is the longest-serving drummer. They have been cited as an influence on many heavy metal musicians and bands. Their popularity and status as one of the definitive heavy metal bands has earned them the nickname "Metal Gods" from their song of the same name.[3] They have sold over 50 million albums.[4][5] worldwide,[6] They were named the 78th greatest artist of all time by VH1 in 2010 and 2nd Greatest Metal Band by MTV (Black Sabbath).[7] The band got its name from the Bob Dylan song "The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest", according to original vocalist Al Atkins.[8] They are known for a twin lead guitar style, Halford's wide operatic vocal style, and for introducing the S&M leather and studs look into heavy metal. As of 2011, bassist Ian Hill has remained the only founding member of the band, due to guitarist K.K. Downing's departure from the group.
Yet another asinine claim.
Yes it is...Art

fenixdigger said:

Burden of Proof, Wikipedia.

Holder of the burden

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim. This burden does not necessarily require a mathematical or strictly logical proof, although many strong arguments do rise to this level (such as in logical syllogisms). Rather, the evidential standard required for a given claim is determined by convention or community standards, with regard to the context of the claim in question.

In science

When forming an hypothesis a scientist must prove his case by inductive reasoning, that is to say he must offer proof by means of properly performed experiments.

In public discourse

Burden of proof is also an important concept in the public arena of ideas. Assuming both sides have agreed to reasoned discourse, the burden of proof can serve as an effective tool to ensure that all relevant arguments from both sides of an issue are introduced. After common assumptions are established the mechanism of burden of proof takes over to keep those engaged in discourse focused on providing evidential warrant and cogent arguments for their positions.

- - - - -

You mentioned "contradictory proof." So here it is---

1. There is no standard electronics explanation for the devices ever working.
2. The movement of the swivel pointer or rods is not powered by the devices.
3. Makers and owners of these devices refuse to take a random double blind test.
4. Promoters of these devices refuse to have them tested by credentialed professionals.

The above points are unrefuted and stand as facts.

No LRL has ever been proven to work, as referenced in all four points, above.

EE THr said:
Now I could make a claim that the circuits are bogus. And I can prove that, if you would like me to. Would you like me to?

It seems you forgot to answer this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back