New Version Nokta Legend is in stock!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New Nokta Legend Version with LG 30 coil and all carbon fiber starts at $508. A few of the older version Legends with wireless headphones are left at $499. All free shipping no tax!

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
New Nokta Legend Version with LG 30 coil and all carbon fiber starts at $508. A few of the older version Legends with wireless headphones are left at $499. All free shipping no tax!

Hey Bart do you see much differences detecting wise between the new Legends and the older legends as far as with the 1.11 version everything being equal both versions having 1.11

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Bart do you see much differences detecting wise between the new Legends and the older legends as far as with the 1.11 version everything being equal both versions having 1.11
I personally don't use that machine so I can't say. From customers and good friends that do they say it is an excellent improvement over the old version and software.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I personally don't use that machine so I can't say. From customers and good friends that do they say it is an excellent improvement over the old version and software.
I wonder what Nokta would have changed in the software to make it better in the new Legends

I personally have two of the older Legends the first Legend I received was 1.04 and I updated it to each update as they came out, I had to revert it back to 1.09 because it just would not work good on 1.11, I even did all the Beta test versions of 1.10 with that same Legend, it ran great on 1.10 Beta test version 3, so I thought for sure it would run great on 1.11 but no it absolutely does not, in fact it will not even run the LG24 coil as it is very unstable with the LG24 coil

my second legend was a 1.05 version that I had the dealer I purchased it from to update to 1.07 which was the newest version at the time and I performed all the rest of the updates myself on it, the 1.11 on that particular legend runs like what I seen in 1.10 Beta test version 3, on my first Legend, and what is even stranger the LG24 coil runs exceptional on that Legend

also my Legend that was originally 1.04 i had all kinds of issues updating to each new version where the one that was originally 1.05 i had absolutely zero issues when performing any of the updates, the only issue I have not seen with my Legend that was originally 1.04 is my speaker has not failed yet (knock on Wood) it is always in the back of my mind when is the speaker going to fail or what is going to happen next with my first Legend

my second Legend I have had no issues at all, until a couple of days ago and i had something occur that I have never even heard or read anything about before

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wonder what Nokta would have changed in the software to make it better in the new Legends

I personally have two of the older Legends the first Legend I received was 1.04 and I updated it to each update as they came out, I had to revert it back to 1.09 because it just would not work good on 1.11, I even did all the Beta test versions of 1.10 with that same Legend, it ran great on 1.10 Beta test version 3, so I thought for sure it would run great on 1.11 but no it absolutely does not, in fact it will not even run the LG24 coil as it is very unstable with the LG24 coil

my second legend was a 1.05 version that I had the dealer I purchased it from to update to 1.07 which was the newest version at the time and I performed all the rest of the updates myself on it, the 1.11 on that particular legend runs like what I seen in 1.10 Beta test version 3, on my first Legend, and what is even stranger the LG24 coil runs exceptional on that Legend

also my Legend that was originally 1.04 i had all kinds of issues updating to each new version where the one that was originally 1.05 i had absolutely zero issues when performing any of the updates, the only issue I have not seen with my Legend that was originally 1.04 is my speaker has not failed yet (knock on Wood) it is always in the back of my mind when is the speaker going to fail or what is going to happen next with my first Legend

my second Legend I have had no issues at all, until a couple of days ago and i had something occur that I have never even heard or read anything about before
You should call the service center and see if they can fix the one that doesn't work very well. Dilek said that the only things that changed on the Legend was the middle shaft to carbon fiber, the arm cuff, and changing the stock coil to the LG30. They never said that there was any other changes to software or hardware.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You should call the service center and see if they can fix the one that doesn't work very well. Dilek said that the only things that changed on the Legend was the middle shaft to carbon fiber, the arm cuff, and changing the stock coil to the LG30. They never said that there was any other changes to software or hardware.
I am not messing with it the one that does not work well on 1.11 works great on 1.09, so I have one that is updated to 1.11 and one that is 1.09 both run good with the versions they currently have installed so it is not worth the hassle to me at all, the one that has 1.09 just has a few less features in it, depth wise the two versions are very close and the one that has 1.09 runs a little better on some ground then the one that has 1.11, I detect mainly with the one that is 1.11 but have ran into a couple of areas that the 1.11 was just to chatty so I switched to the one that is 1.09, which was not near as chatty, at least it kept it so I could detect and not just give up.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not messing with it the one that does not work well on 1.11 works great on 1.09, so I have one that is updated to 1.11 and one that is 1.09 both run good with the versions they currently have installed so it is not worth the hassle to me at all, the one that has 1.09 just has a few less features in it, depth wise the two versions are very close and the one that has 1.09 runs a little better on some ground then the one that has 1.11, I detect mainly with the one that is 1.11 but have ran into a couple of areas that the 1.11 was just to chatty so I switched to the one that is 1.09, which was not near as chatty, at least it kept it so I could detect and not just give up.
Sounds like a plan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread