YosemiteSam

Jan 23, 2005

Attachments

• IMAG0011.JPG
    IMAG0011.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
Nice going YosemiteSam,
You really have a variety of items there. The bottles are beautiful. Keep detecting, the silver will come. Welcome to a great hobby.
BRD

Ya got a mighty good start to your collection going on there.You'll be filling up coffee cans and plastic storage containers before long!! ;D Good luck!! HH.

Welcome to the hobby!
Looks like your off to a great start.
Them are some nice looking bottles, I'd take them over an ordinary old coin any day...
Good Luck& Happy Hunting~

WTG .....! It looks like you found the right setting on your machine ......
When you find those nickels.....you'll start to find RINGS.......

Did you get your Metal Detector for your Birthday....?
P.S. I wish my knees were only 47... WELCOME TO A GREAT HOBBY
HH in 2005
BRINK

Great digs. Keep us up on your finds. Let us know what you're using, what kind of terain, etc...

Lookin good Sam. I'm back at it after trying it in the 70s. Sure is a lot of fun. Good Hunting...

I started about the same time you did and after 3 or 4 outings finding tons of smashed beer cans and pop tops I found about a 4 oz. "nugget" that appears to be pure silver! I found it in a park by a tennis court and couldn't figure out how it got there. One of the locals told me that the park had been partially leveled off by some slag from a foundary. Apparently they overlooked this one piece of silver. I doubt there is any more but I am going back as soon as the existing 3" of snow melts and it warms up a bit. I love reading about a fellow novice's adventures so good Luck and many happy outings. JIM

thanks to all for the encouragment ;) and the positive comments
got the detector for my birthday.
Is there an echo in here? or are there 2" yos e mite sams" in here ? ;D
anywho just wanted to thank you all
for the fine compliments
Sam

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back