New to site

By the way, ma'am, you are a great asset to Mr. Outraged and his detecting adventures. Keep up the pretty pics! (stated in a dainty-type voice) LMFAO! :D

The pics are nice...keep it up!

I think I took up the wrong hobby....hehehe...I wouldn't mind being one (in reference to the song).

Kirk the Dude Who Loves Detecting and Finding Oooold Things, Such as Colonials, Wilver, Coppas, and Buttons

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see your photos and your postings.
--Mel

borninok

I think some dudes on here are insinuating this song...

Mr. Outraged is a lucky dude, in metal detecting and for having a supportive wife.

Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage said:
KirkPA said:
I love this frickin' hobbie...oops, I mean hobbee...I mean hobby. giggle, giggle
Kirk you are a nut... you make me laugh :)

Ma'am, in the art of humorous, jocular fun, I, KirkPA aka The Creator of Wilver and Coppa, henceforth, embark on a journey of becoming a metal detecting celebrity. In other words, I aim to find Flowing Hair: damn it! hahaha

Good day to you,______ <----insert your real name here! hahaha

Welcome to the TNet family...

We're Looking forward to your future contributions...

HH from M2

Attachments

• welcome11.gif
    welcome11.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,618
  • welcome11.gif
    welcome11.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,615
outraged said:
Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage said:
It's ok...Outraged won't mind.. :o...lol Thanks for the welcome. Everyone is awesome on here ;D
:o >:(

LOL. welcome. We know he can detect, but he ain't much on pitcher taken. You go girl.

Welcome from a fellow Upstate New Yorker.

Great in the winter if you love the snow and cold, I live near Lake Ontario myself. Summer's are great here too!

Pictures can say 1000 words they say, and with what I'm seeing here, who need md finds for snap shots. This here opens a whole new door like:

"Footsteps of Treasures" by Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage.

We all look forward to seeing thru your camera. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you and your husband have many great hunts together.

welcome - your photos are really beautiful! Is there a chance you can post a larger photo of the tree (the first picture will all the green) in your collage? I love the look of huge, old, gnarled trees - that one's not too gnarled, but it's majestic and the greens are breathtaking!

welcome ladies and gents to tnet.......that coin is nothing short of AWESOME....makes me drool i tell ya...smile,bigscrub...kirk would say....thats some kickin a$$ wilver dude and dudesses...(if dudess is a word.or would that be,,,dudette...haha.)...lol... ...and he wouldnt be wrong!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back