New to site

Aug 4, 2007
Upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Outrages
Hi everyone...I am new to this forum, my husband has been on this for awhile now and I thought I would join seeing as how I am the one who takes most of the photos of him in the field. I usually try to get photos of much of the site as possible along with him digging and swinging. I also do some of the research on the areas we go to and items found. Hope to be posting many more photos soon.
Here are some photos....

Attachments

• flowing3333.jpg
    flowing3333.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2,022
  • silvernailRD 051.jpg
    silvernailRD 051.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,031
  • silvernailRD 070.jpg
    silvernailRD 070.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2,038
  • silvernailRD 094.jpg
    silvernailRD 094.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,040
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2,066
Welcome. Nice mug as are all the ladies on this site. I used to live in Trumansburg many years ago; just outta Ithaca. As a matter of fact, my father, grandfather and great grandfather used to work for the Ithaca Gun co. I like Upstate NY except for the winter.

Welcome to another hard working partner
in the Treasure field.

Fossis.............

Ah, now I know who you are!! ;D ;D Welcome aboard! Outraged has some mighty awesome finds and you are doing some outstanding photography. Looking forward to more of y'all's posts.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,930
  • welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,935
You are welcomed here with open arms, Wife of a Great Detecting Dude! You take some cool detecting pics, ma'am! Now, you have to teach your husband on how not to deck* a Flowing Hair wilver. hahaha Just kidding, Mr. Outraged, you kick frickin' a$$.

*to scratch a valuable artifact.

KirkPA said:
You are welcomed here with open arms, Wife of a Great Detecting Dude! You take some cool detecting pics, ma'am! Now, you have to teach your husband on how not to deck* a Flowing Hair wilver. hahaha Just kidding, Mr. Outraged, you kick frickin' a$$.

*to scratch a valuable artifact.
Grrrrrr b :-[ >:( :( :'(

Thanks everyone....I am enjoying our time together....finally something we both can do and not have to talk to each other to much...lol j/k Its great fun and I only wish we started this sooner. I'll be posting some more photos this by weeks end I am sure. Thanks again for all the great welcomes.

Hi Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage ! Its so nice to see more ladies get interested in MDing ! Heres a big giant welcome from Spit_Fire Reddie ! (me) ;D

welcome and your lucky that you and hubby can both enjoy the hobby together. Sometimes I wish mine would take an interest, but than again we already work together, so MD kinda gives me a break (a much needed one) away from him.

Wow what a beauty ::) oops sorry outraged ;D your great also ;)

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back