New to metal detecting

Welcome to the best of the best forums on the internet! Props to the HAM radio! Always wanted to get myself into that. How hard exactly was the process in order to operate one? I know you have to take some classes and pass a test... Thanks

Sluice

Welcome to the best of the best forums on the internet! Props to the HAM radio! Always wanted to get myself into that. How hard exactly was the process in order to operate one? I know you have to take some classes and pass a test... Thanks

Sluice

I always free banded 27M...till I got my MD,now it collects dust.

Awesome thanks for the highlight World! My buddy I was in the military with back in the day explained to me that he went through a course, and had to pass a test in order to operate one. Not sure which style, but we're all about the free stuff in these forums, so I am going to look into that 27MHZ right meow! Thanks World!

Sluice

Last edited:
Awesome thanks for the highlight World! My buddy I was in the military with back in the day explained to me that he went through a course, and had to pass a test in order to operate one. Not sure which style, but we're all about the free stuff in these forums, so I am going to look into that 27MHZ right meow! Thanks World!

Sluice
This was my 2nd solar cycle,I've talked all over the world100 watts on LSB.

Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard John! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Also - say hi to the Robinson's for me. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to Tnet, hope you find time to enjoy all your hobbies.

Welcome to the forum. Astronomy is a wonderful subject to study or you can just look out your window and enjoy.

Happy Hunting in 2015!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back