New to Forum

Thank you, as you can probably tell photography is one of my loves. If I can't take something home w/ me, I can always take it home w/ me. :wink:

I agree, as far as I know we never get tired of looking at pictures you will probably get tired of posting them before we get tired of looking t them! :icon_sunny:

Hey once again thanks for the info I wish I had a map so you could pinpoint the areas you told me about im still semi new to the area its so huge that I have barely scratched the surfice.I want to learn as much as i can so welcome and keep the info comin.Great picture of you and your daughter.Thanks Dave and Karin

Hi Jean, welcome to TNet...great pictures by the way, hope to see more!

Hi there,
Welcome to Tnet. What a great series of pics. Those looked like some very good places to run around with a metal
detector. Will look foreward to more from you. I'd like to see ones from some caves.

Ray karenray08

Thanks Locke and karenray08, I don't want to load up Mugshots so I stuck the caving photos in My Daily Snapshots under "Hangin' around the caves".

Hey Jean! Those are some really neat pics, I love the old bridge and the locust...caught in the act. Really looking forward to more of your photography.

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_42.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back