New Site That Keeps On Giving: 8 Silvers And Another Ring

pjduff

Mar 3, 2012
Madison, IN
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out again today for a few hours for the 3rd hunt of the year at my new site. Glad I decided to brave the cold breezy weather!! Ended up getting 8 silvers and another sterling ring, 3 of the mercs and the quarter appear to have been a pocket spill as they were all found in about a 2 foot circle. I ended up getting four Merc dimes: 1923, 1937, 1938, and 1945, two Roosevelt dimes: 1946, and 1947, a Standing Liberty Quarter: 1927-D, and a 1941 Walking Liberty Half!! Also ended up with 11 Wheaties today and some modern clad too. I love making the good finds, but man ducking through the briars in the woods sure takes a toll on a person!! HH!!!

Attachments

• DSC02181.JPG
    DSC02181.JPG
    489.4 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC02182.JPG
    DSC02182.JPG
    437.8 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC02184.JPG
    DSC02184.JPG
    471.4 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC02186.JPG
    DSC02186.JPG
    360 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 9
I love making the good finds, but man ducking through the briars in the woods sure takes a toll on a person!! HH!!!

Sooooooo, if you ever get too tired and maybe nee some help, just let me know. ;)

Fantastic site you have going there!

HH!

THATS A GREAT DAY OF DIGGIN !!!:occasion14:

Awesome, awesome, awesome site. It's worth a few stickers, and at least there aren't any ticks. Yet.

Great finds. I hope to score a spot like yours one day

Now thats a good day!

Great finds, 8 silver coins in a day! That's awesome.

Love those Standing Liberty quarters!
Got out again today for a few hours for the 3rd hunt of the year at my new site. Glad I decided to brave the cold breezy weather!! Ended up getting 8 silvers and another sterling ring, 3 of the mercs and the quarter appear to have been a pocket spill as they were all found in about a 2 foot circle. I ended up getting four Merc dimes: 1923, 1937, 1938, and 1945, two Roosevelt dimes: 1946, and 1947, a Standing Liberty Quarter: 1927-D, and a 1941 Walking Liberty Half!! Also ended up with 11 Wheaties today and some modern clad too. I love making the good finds, but man ducking through the briars in the woods sure takes a toll on a person!! HH!!!

but man ducking through the briars in the woods sure takes a toll on a person!! HH!!!

Well, next time, wear a robe and we'll call you " Briar Tuck ". :laughing7:

I'd be more than happy to bare the Briars for a find like that.

Great hunt.

That could be a years worth for some people.

Wow, way to make Indiana look good. Glad you can still get out down there on the river. Amazing silver count for one hunt.

Don
HH

WOW what a GREAT hunt there PETE!!!! That site is treatin you very well. What do you no about the site(church,house,park)? Terry and I have got a few hunts in and I must say I really like the T2. What machine are you using? Hopefully we can hook up sumtime before work picks back up. Once again bud CONGRATS... HH

That was a great hunt! You found a collection in one outing! I hope the good finds keep coming from this site for you.

Those pull tabs have to be the cleanest I have ever seen! Nice silver. Still searching for my first silver half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back